• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Xhaka is good at his long range shooting when he tries aswell.
Yup. Put one in today Granit

images

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

ChefMan21

The Liverpool and Man City games have given me (perhaps misplaced) confidence we can put in a good show. Absolutely want to win, but more than anything else, I want them to show some fight and desire. End the season on the right note.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
but isn't it possible the Kroenkes will use getting into the EL an excuse not to put up any transfer funds, whereas if it is obvious serious money is needed to get us back into the big time, they just might stump up
The Kronkes are a cancer. They will use any excuse not to put money in, their agenda is not to get us into the big time, that's expensive, their agenda is mid-table with e "business model" that pays for itself ie pays for them.

They prefer to make £10 millions on a £100 million turnover rather than £1 million on a £500 million turnover. Less risk, less need to invest in players.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's getting close to the time when the bottle of anis makes its appearance.

Come hell or glory it shall be through a drunken stupor. COYG!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just got in, bit empty with an hour to go.

Hopefully fills up...

You want filling up you say?

Also literally just watching the man city doc when they beat us in final, Auba bottled 2 chances and now I'm scared again :(

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You want filling up you say?

Also literally just watching the man city doc when they beat us in final, Auba bottled 2 chances and now I'm scared again :(
I’ve just finished ep six and Ornstein makes an appearance. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom