• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Manchester City vs Manchester United | June 3 | KO: 15:00 BST

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Did you watch the match? VAR did check it btw. That picture makes it looks worse than what it was i think.
Yes I did. That's why I took the screenshot.

How does it make it look worse? Fred hits KDB's leg, and obstructs his chance to score. He is nowhere near the ball and goes in front of KDB's running lane.

For VAR it's a clear penalty IMO. For the referee it wasn't as clear.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yes I did. That's why I took the screenshot.

How does it make it look worse? Fred hits KDB's leg, and obstructs his chance to score. He is nowhere near the ball and goes in front of KDB's running lane.

For VAR it's a clear penalty IMO. For the referee it wasn't as clear.
Not much Fred can do there. VAR looked at it anyway.

drippin

Not much Fred can do there. VAR looked at it anyway.
Haha. "Not much Fred can do there"? What he did is the most he could. Make a foul, because he is nowhere near the ball.

It would have been a similar chance as a penalty, there are almost no players in front or near the ball. Only with left foot for KDB, but he is good with it.

But yeah okay, VAR looked at it, and was as bad as usual.

A bit like against Brighton, when Kiwior was fouled in the corner kick, by stomping back of his foot, and the player who did it, scored 0-1 after he was unmarked because of his foul.

drippin

Pep replacing Gundagon for Kovacic is some wierd s**t.
Why? Kovacic is 3,5 years younger, and quite complete midfielder now after he isn't injured all the time.

It's shrewd to buy a top player from EPL, who has 1 year left in contract, and in his prime.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can someone explain to me how this wasn't a penalty? Did the VAR even check it?

KDB had a clear run to the ball and no other player near the ball.

It's a clear penalty. Almost a clear shooting lane near the penalty spot. KDB was running fast so the shot would have been very powerful.

View attachment 15576
Because Utd have owned the refs for 30 years and the new head of PGMOL is as servile and corrupt as the last Utd lapdog that occupied the seat.

drippin

We're in the community shield next season!!! @Riou
Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance
Is this true? How does it work?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why? Kovacic is 3,5 years younger, and quite complete midfielder now after he isn't injured all the time.

It's shrewd to buy a top player from EPL, who has 1 year left in contract, and in his prime.
I think kovacic showing with Chelsea not convince me but if pep want him mean he see something

drippin

I think kovacic showing with Chelsea not convince me but if pep want him mean he see something
Kovacic is a very good player. Doesn't score much but can do everything else. And in a City team even he can score. His only problem has been his injuries. Gundogan had a lot of those earlier too.

Chelsea fans didn't think Jorginho was good either. Their squad was a mess this season. I wouldn't look too much into even Mount's performances this season.

I'm sure Kovacic is a player Chelsea wanted to extend, but it's no wonder he wants to join City now, in his prime. While Chelsea finished 12th and no one knows their trajectory. Having to sell him is not a good thing for Chelsea.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Gundogan leaving is the only good news here, always behind those patches of perfect form for City regardless of whatever formation Pep uses

Low quality stuff but had a good nap, expect pretty much the same for the CL final

drippin

@Riou did you realize this could happen today? I didn't.

It must make your weekend one of the best ever!? Total surprise chance for the best trophy in the world.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

"We competed"

"We are the only team in the world capable of fighting with City"
Conceded 9 goals to them and without the refs would have lost all 3 matches but ok. Man should start with fighting against top 9 sides away from Old Trafford and work his way up. 🤣

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’m convinced that Gündoğan is simply in a purple patch. He’s in that run of form where every hit turns into a goal. He’s not as good as his recent form suggests. Reminding me of Aaron Ramsey actually.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m convinced that Gündoğan is simply in a purple patch. He’s in that run of form where every hit turns into a goal.

Yup, and instead of trying to convince him to come in, just get Granit to stay with us with improved terms.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m convinced that Gündoğan is simply in a purple patch. He’s in that run of form where every hit turns into a goal. He’s not as good as his recent form suggests. Reminding me of Aaron Ramsey actually.

He does this every now and again.

I won my FPL mini league because of that ridiculous scoring run he had in 2020/21.

Guy was banging goals in every week.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom