• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Just post and scroll on a match day thread lad. Don’t take anything in. 97% nonsense.
I know but sometimes is frustrating to read so much nonsense. We are getting much much better with every game. Arteta is going great with what his have. Having a preseason and some players I know we will do great. As I said before, even Kloop required 2 years to make Liverpool working and 2 years more to win the League

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really should’ve been at least 2-0 up. Not the finished article, but good to see players beginning to really understand Arteta’s systems

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Very good first half. If someone out there still can't see the improvement under Arteta...get yourself an appointment with your GP. It might not be your eyesight that is the problem.

Considering how we normally play worse in the second half, it is probably City's game to win...but so far so good.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should be 3-0/4-0 up tbh.

We've been by far the better side.

Yet AM told me they don't see improvement with Arteta.

If this was unai....

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Man should have been 2 up for sure. Hope doesn't cost us like Leicester game. Enjoyed that half more than Liverpool performance

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
wandering in the desert...and only force of habit and faith keeping me going....and finally i sense moisture in the air .... is this hope... is this pride ... is this the return of that feeling where we still considered each match as winnable.... whatever happens in the second half, but we scored first vs Sp**s, pool and city ....and we look like a team again. hope returns... and now i cant watch matches disinterestedly anymore ...aahhhhh

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We’ve been inches, literal inches, away from Auba properly laying off Xhaka/Pepe and Laca playing Pepe through on goal.
Think we will go on to regret these moments though because they were piss easy passes to make.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Man those Sp**s and Brighton results really sting right now... Arteta has done a complete 180 with this side.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Perfectly executed first half, really impressive. Pep has already committed so many players forward like they’re chasing a last minute winner and they’re going nowhere.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Martinez hasn't had a thing to do. That tells you how well this 1st half has gone.

The possession is much quicker and tighter, the defending of space is better and there is more commitment from our players. Only issue is that we need to finish our chances and continue to create them. That and I've got an eye on that right hand side. Pepes been decent but Bellerin and Mustafi have had a hard time so far. In contrast, left side is strong at the moment.

Good team performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom