• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Almost universally fantastic performances to a man.

You can’t help but feel not being at least 2-0 up is going to cost us big time.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I know but sometimes is frustrating to read so much nonsense. We are getting much much better with every game. Arteta is going great with what his have. Having a preseason and some players I know we will do great. As I said before, even Kloop required 2 years to make Liverpool working and 2 years more to win the League

I know mate, I know. It’s the likes of us that keep this place ticking over so I wouldn’t worry so much about the doom and gloomers ;).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Those missed chances in the first half is gonna cost us.

I think the players are a bit surprised by how well they're playing that's why they probably missing those chances

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is where the nerves kick in, players will have to show some balls now

Want me to show mine?

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We win this going stright to europa group stage? Get it done Mikel europa league and fa cup trophy is something positive from this nightmare season

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
How many teams score vs City with 17 passes before the goal! If we go on to win this I will be so proud of this display, forget everything else this season, I'll be happy!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I know mate, I know. It’s the likes of us that keep this place ticking over so I wouldn’t worry so much about the doom and gloomers ;).
Arteta has been brilliant. The game against United was when I knew. It was Wenger/Pep one half Smith/Moyes the second. He absorbed it like a sponge and the players have bought into him and his methods (going by player comments and what I'm seeing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom