• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals (April 20 & 21)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The lesson I've learnt from watching Chelsea is that a pairing with one skillset and another with the opposite doesn't work. At some point , no matter how small, there needs to an intersection.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Probably the poorest semi-final I've seen in the last decade, quality of football is in the gutter.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Very poor game, Jackson is really poor, I'd have Eddie all day

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

If we win today, city will drop points in their next game, they look like us, a very tired team

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone noticed Shearer always tries to sit in the seat that's the closest to the FA cup trophy, bet ya baldy goes to bed crying every night about getting slapped up by The Arse in 1998 🤣

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Grealish 3 goals 3 assists all season playing for City £100m

Hear nothing in way of criticism. Meanwhile certain people on here saying Saka isn't good

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love this 1987 cup rewind, not least because lol Sp**s!

But footballers just all seemed like awkward dads back in the 1980s, that lad just feeding his pet rabbit ffs 😅

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Love this 1987 cup rewind, not least because lol Sp**s!

But footballers just all seemed like awkward dads back in the 1980s, that lad just feeding his pet rabbit ffs 😅
I remember watching that game live with my Sp**s supporting stepbrother. Hilarious afternoon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Off course Arteta says pep has improved football. The man has dedicated to take all unpredictability out of football

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom