• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im not sure if you folks think the players have just "become ****" tonight.

Its the tactics man... we are being out maneuvered here, their development as a side is further on than ours.

This is a good learning experience for Arteta tonight, he needs to find answers because the world is watching.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can we stop start the attack with Guendouzi and xhaka they are not good under pressure can't hold the ball

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I get you but I think more time on the training pitch with Arteta will be benefit him more than a loan

Maybe, but he’s got to get back to contributing in a good way. I like he’s fight, grit and spirit, but positional and phisically he’s offering nothing.

Reactions: A_G

zilfy

We are crap but how are leeds playing so well and so ****ing fast???
They are one win from their last 5 in the championship.

ptrcopp

I've said this before but I'd rather Guendouzi play at right-back. Too non-existent in midfield. Does nothing at a high enough level to warrant playing there. Could be our TAA.

The TAA thing is hyperbole but it would make more sense for Arteta’s tactics considering AMN has been playing more centrally when attacking.
When we have possession Sok is lost

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This a match where Arteta can learn a lot from Bielsa. Playing against him it’s going to leave him a lot to analyze for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom