• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: West Ham vs Arsenal | 3/1/10, 16:15 | ITV 1

ricky1985

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
He did look like he was about to s**t himself though. Not go nose to nose but a simple "f**k off" and a laugh while jogging off would have sufficed.

But he's just a kid, so can't blame him really.

He responded with two game changing assists, that's plenty enough.
I think Vela was just being smart. 5 minutes later he and Diamanti went for a 50/50 ball and Vela made sure he got plenty of the man (in a non-punishable way) and won a throw-in out of it. Had a big smile playing all over his face for Diamnati to see also.

James

Established Member
General said:
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606_5821082,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Up to 3mins :lol:
Rosie Jones is a gooner? ****, my love for her just increased tenfold

Wenger14

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Wenger14 said:
He did look like he was about to s**t himself though. Not go nose to nose but a simple "f**k off" and a laugh while jogging off would have sufficed.

I think Vela was just being smart. 5 minutes later he and Diamanti went for a 50/50 ball and Vela made sure he got plenty of the man (in a non-punishable way) and won a throw-in out of it. Had a big smile playing all over his face for Diamnati to see also.
Didn't notice that, good to hear.

Gurgen

Established Member
James said:
General said:
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606_5821082,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Up to 3mins :lol:
Rosie Jones is a gooner? f**k, my love for her just increased tenfold

Talented girl too, with a world record and everything.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wenger14 said:

I was looking for his response to the squaring up with Diamanti and it came in the form of the two assists and a shot cleared off the line. He is toughening up though, but he will have to even moreso to really succeed in the EPL. He will hopefully be the next one to show that self-confidence that they can make an impact in games at this level. I don't know if he believes that he can at present???

banduan

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I hate when that happens. It's so pathetic. If you're really gonna drop someone then hit him and face a lengthy suspension like a man. If you're not prepared to do that and f**k the whole team over, though, then you should just walk away. There's nothing more pathetic than two grown men rubbing their noses against eachother trying to look tough.

when it happens I keep expecting the two chaps to lock lips rather than start punching each other

beck

Established Member
Burnwinter said:
Took a cruel deflection - doesn't really count but maybe it made him feel better.
yes.shame eduardo,s free kick at portsmouth was disallowed...... oh hang on,they all count

beck

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
vela is way too narrow on the left, eddie is sooooo weak and tiny. faubert might give silvestre and vela problems down our left.
yes,**** knows how he managed to get above upson and use those weak little kneck muscles to get a ball slightly behind him into the net?

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom