• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Youth Cup tonight - Come on Kids!

patrick42uk

Established Member
shame cesc cant play, would have been good for him to experience an english cup game, despite it being at youth level.

Adam

Established Member
It's the same for Senderos. But it's best they aren't - i mean, there would be no competition if we had those two (supposed best two young players in the world in their positions!)

A

Anonymous

Cheers Ad, I forgot all about this game. I was going to go but there was no info on the date for ages on arsenal.com.

Adam

Established Member
A good one to go to if you can get up to Barnet in time. Cheap too.

I have heard some good things about Ryan Smith. I want to see this lad, along with Quincy who will be playing up front with him.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
wish this was on the radio.
Go lads go come on Arsenal youth.
Whom ever is going please can you do a report for us if you got time.
thank you

A

Anonymous

Adam said:

I have heard some good things about Ryan Smith. I want to see this lad, along with Quincy who will be playing up front with him.

They are both quality, but the guy to look out for is anthony stokes.
He is only 15 and we nicked him for shelbourne, who are Man Us feeder team in Ireland.
They were desperate for him to go to them, but Liam Brady used his considerable influence in Ireland to get him at Arsenal. A star of the future.

And i dont know if youve noticed but if you look at the profiles of the players in the first link all of the defenders and the attacking players are black. This just shows Wegers preference for pace and power runs throughout the club.

Adam

Established Member
Where did you find that out?

Another guy is Johannes Djourou who we got from Switzerland in the summer (like Senderos) he is an attacking midfielder and is supposed to be very good.

I'd like to know more about Sam Oji and Cregg. I also wonder if Clichy will play.... but i doubt it.

Adam

Established Member
Sol said:
Adam said:

And i dont know if youve noticed but if you look at the profiles of the players in the first link all of the defenders and the attacking players are black. This just shows Wegers preference for pace and power runs throughout the club.

Yeah alot of the youngsters are. English and black - athleticism in home grown talent.

A

Anonymous

Adam said:
Where did you find that out?

Another guy is Johannes Djourou who we got from Switzerland in the summer (like Senderos) he is an attacking midfielder and is supposed to be very good.

I'd like to know more about Sam Oji and Cregg. I also wonder if Clichy will play.... but i doubt it.

Read it in the gooner, and heard it from a mate who watches the youth team. Two different sources, so ill believe it.

Johannes Djourou? I remember rumours of us signing him in the summer but didnt know if it went through. Has he played for us at any level yet?

Adam

Established Member
According to the player profiles on Arsenal.com - no.

Stokes has scored 11 goals in 14 games for the academy side!

patrick42uk

Established Member
Adam said:
Sol said:
Adam said:

Yeah alot of the youngsters are. English and black - athleticism in home grown talent.

it migh have more to the with the area i.e. london, than anything else

Adam

Established Member
He's got to be making it up unless 1. He's had contact with somebody at the game, or 2. He's at the game!

PolishGooner

Adam said:
He's got to be making it up unless 1. He's had contact with somebody at the game, or 2. He's at the game!

he found that on some forum. Dont ask me, i dont know. i just told you what i know

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom