• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

BBF

People can laugh all they want but I'm quite proud of our record giving Portuguese people valuable acting training.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Look, if we can get a combined 50-60 for him and Smith Rowe, I'd say that's good business.

We need reliable players coming off the bench next season. Having Ødegaard, Saka, Saliba, Rice play so many games next season is not acceptable.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Oh boy, that's curtains for Fabio and goes a long way to explaining why he was getting so little minutes after being fit for ages. I really believe in this guy's talent, I hope this story isn't true but if it is I can't see any future for him here.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
So Arteta's tanked another player's value. I think he'll probably first need a loan to rebuild his value

What's more annoying is we could have had Guimares for a few million more in the same window

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
So I guess no one took the time to read the article. Community notes have dispelled the rumours that Vieira is a poor trainer or on the way out. It states that it is unlikely Arsenal will lose both Vieira and ESR this summer.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's just Gunnerblog giving his opinion that for Vieira to break into the team he will need to be special in training and there are no signs of that. Not saying he's bad in training. He doesn't have an insight.

I hope he stays healthy and can contribute next season. He's got some real special qualities on the ball as we saw early in the campaign, and he's still only 23. All we can do is support him and try and get the best out of him.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom