• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Cologne v Arsenal | July 23, 2011@1430

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Back to Europe for another pre season match. Tougher test begins.. :wink:

Can Gervinho play?...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Re: FC Cologne v Arsenal| July 23, 2011@1430

well this will be a good test for us, lets see our defense can deal with podolski i think gervinho can play this one

scezney

sagna-kosh-verms-gibbs

wilshere frimpong

gervinho-cesc???-nasri

rvp

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Novakovic to score for Cologne, they'll be with out a doubt the toughest opponent thus far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yep i also forget novakovic he is so good striker he score 17 goals in bundesliga last season, koln have good up front lets see our defense what they will do, i hope cesc can play this one at least 45 min.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
-------- Szczesny
Jenkinson - Koscienlny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
Ramsey - Nasri - Song
Gervinho - Van Persie - Ryo

Floating

Established Member
jmsmtthw28 said:
-------- Szczesny
Ramsey - Nasri - Song

That's a tasty line-up, but I'd probably switch Nasri to the wing over Ryo and put Wilshere in.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Floating said:
jmsmtthw28 said:
-------- Szczesny
Ramsey - Nasri - Song

That's a tasty line-up, but I'd probably switch Nasri to the wing over Ryo and put Wilshere in.
I want to see can nasri dominate the middle against an OK team, if Cesc was sold and Nasri moved to the middle can he handle it or not

Spork

Established Member
jmsmtthw28 said:
Floating said:
jmsmtthw28 said:
-------- Szczesny
Ramsey - Nasri - Song

I want to see can nasri dominate the middle against an OK team, if Cesc was sold and Nasri moved to the middle can he handle it or not

I agree.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just a hunch and my not so great opinion but whenever I see Nasri through the middle he looks great but he ain't good for the team .

There is light

I don't like nasri in the middle and i hate to entertain the fact that we sell cesc and play him in the middle. There's no way we can sell cesc and not buy a replacement. Gervinho can play on the left, put nas on the right as that's where he's just amazing and rotate with theo.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Agree there.
Nasri in the centre doesn't fill me with confidence either. If he sees himself there then fine, but not at Arsenal please.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I'd like to see:

----------Ches
Sagna Djourou Verm Gibbs
----------Frimpong
-----Wilshere Ramsey
Gervinho---------- Nasri
----------Walcott

Not too many subs introduced. Ryo and Bartley at HT.

Proof

Established Member
My first-half line-up:

- Szczesny -
- Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Gibbs -
- Ramsey - Frimpong - Wilshere -
- Gervinho - Van Persie - Walcott -

outlaw_member

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that we haven't yet completed the Gervinho transaction. He hasn't been officially presented, so I question whether he could play in this friendly.

GOONER1991

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I'm pretty sure that we haven't yet completed the Gervinho transaction. He hasn't been officially presented, so I question whether he could play in this friendly.

I doubt that they would officially present him without Wenger being present, and for the past week he's been in China. Reports were that the paperwork was meant to be going through last Monday, so it's very well possible that he'll be presented sometime this week now Wenger's back.

outlaw_member

Established Member
GOONER1991 said:
outlaw_member said:

I doubt that they would officially present him without Wenger being present, and for the past week he's been in China. Reports were that the paperwork was meant to be going through last Monday, so it's very well possible that he'll be presented sometime this week now Wenger's back.

There was something about the deal being subject to a regulatory process, which doesn't seem to have been concluded, yet. Though, I suspect it will be soon.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Somebody posted a link in the lobby from Lequipe saying it's been sorted now and he'll be announced early next week.

IBL

Established Member
Smells like an Arsenal win so long as we dont have a stinker.

Would be nice to see Gervinho get some minutes.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom