• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Choice RB

Who would you like to see as our First Choice Right back

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolo Toure

• Moritz Volz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mini

I wasnt sure, they talk like it's Toure, but who would you like as our First Choice RB, I have Volz because I beleive he is still an Arsenal player

jc8gooner

I would choose Lauren, simply because I do not think he is as bad as everyone makes out and I would prefer Kolo to be at CB.

A

Anonymous

I would play Lauren, but i am not 100% happy with him. If he stays in the team and plays untill the end of the season i will reserve my judgement on him untill then.

He is mostly solid but has looked poor this season.
He was crap against spuds and spuds of merseyside, and you cant really count the boro game as they didnt attack.

lewdikris

Established Member
Toure all the way - he's the new Thuram. And Thuram has spent fifteen years saying he's a centre back whilst being the best right back in the world. And y'all know who started that trend? One Mr A. Wenger esq.

He's the right back - but centre back when needs or tactics require it, which will still be 10-15 games a season.

zerofeel

Kolo kolo kolo!! rising worldclass right back and hes playing for Arsenal...but much as i hate to admit it,lauren will be ahead due to wengers preference...but Lauren is doin ok after coming back from the injury...its the fear of losing his place tats drivin him to do welll..... hahahaaaa watch out lauren cos here comes TOURE! :evil:

Sammer

Established Member
Its got to be KOLO.

With an excellent centre back - like Metzelder who is to be sold soon - we will have a killer defense...

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I agree with Lewdikris, Kolo is the new Thuram. A silvestre with speed and class. I think he will be recognised as a world class player if we go far in CL. Nice one K'lo and AW.

CB is more difficult, but Cygan whilst not perfect is doing a great job.

reggiepaul

Kolo because we need that pace up and down the right hand side and Lauren doesn't provide it as frequently as Kolo does. That stint at center-half has basically made him stall his positional sense enough. Kolo matches and complements Freddie along the right - that attacking sense as well. Hell, he's still their for defensive duties as well - so chill...

Kolo at right back.

Sol and Cygan we're always a great center-half partnership ;D ;D

(oh cygan, oh cygan, oh cygan, cygan next to sol...)

Potter

Hi,guys n Gals

I would have love to see Voltz @ RB but now that he is gone,kolo would be my choice provided we get someone who is better than Cyan @ CB.It a pity I have not had a chance to watch Sanderos

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom