• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Sulosky

I understand that Arsenal need money and Balogun needs first striker position first and foremost. Still, I wish Balogun would be our second striker.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What worries me is Artetas reluctance in using actual strikers.

Eddie on the wing last night made little sense and it's not something I think is conductive to either player's talents.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Eddie played with weaker teammates out of his desired position. The one to one comparison is not really fair.

Rattata

Arteta is giving Balogun the Saliba treatment. He already decided that he's not good enough without giving him a chance.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arteta is giving Balogun the Saliba treatment. He already decided that he's not good enough without giving him a chance.
Arteta is surely not dumb enough to not see that Balogun is far superior to Nketiah. I think it's a similar situation to the Leno-Martinez issue. Balo wants to be a starter and not fight with Nketiah for a mere back up spot

Rattata

Arteta is surely not dumb enough to not see that Balogun is far superior to Nketiah. I think it's a similar situation to the Leno-Martinez issue. Balo wants to be a starter and not fight with Nketiah for a mere back up spot
Arteta kept Mustafi over Saliba. Mustafi then played like 3 games and we had to terminate his contract. I'm not sure if Arteta really rates Balogun over Nketiah.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arteta kept Mustafi over Saliba. Mustafi then played like 3 games and we had to terminate his contract. I'm not sure if Arteta really rates Balogun over Nketiah.
Think that's different. Saliba was 18 and new to English football. He thought he wasn't ready, which was debatable tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neither him or Eddie are be long term here anyway but at least i wanted to see him what he about he get minimum minutes this pre season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I mentioned this before the mls game game where the espn panel basically said Arteta
was talking rubbish when he said he will play next few games and we make decision. Since he said this he gave Balogun 25 mins of the 180 mins while nketiah got 115 mins of them. Yet some posters were saying he was arrogant and wanted a place handed to him. Even after his season he hasn’t got actual chance in pre season

MikeVinna

Established Member
Can somebody explain wtf is going on here? Guy was born in NYC and spent like 20 minutes of his life there before moving to London. Monaco throwing in Nascar trucks and Las Vegas for some reason? What?

Ridiculous. Couldve been worse they couldve thrown in a cheeky maccies.

Think he’ll do really good over there and join a big club in a stronger league in a few seasons. Sell-on clause could turn out a smart piece of business.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can somebody explain wtf is going on here? Guy was born in NYC and spent like 20 minutes of his life there before moving to London. Monaco throwing in Nascar trucks and Las Vegas for some reason? What?

Made his international debut in Las Vegas and maybe there’s a NASCAR/F1 connection?

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom