• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football for Hope

va_va_voom

Oh grow up will you!!!!

Its tongue in cheek.

I hope the entire world football family gets involved with this very good cause.

Happy now????

MightyArsenal

Interesting, I wonder if wenger will be willing to let arsenal players play in the match. I really doubt he would let henry play with champs league matches in feb.

patrick42uk

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
Interesting, I wonder if wenger will be willing to let arsenal players play in the match. I really doubt he would let henry play with champs league matches in feb.

he'll probably let them play, but he'll be keen to get them off quickly. with games like these, fifa is aware of club commitments so a lot of players are called up and therefore a lot of substitutions.

kanuuu

Established Member
Lol, if any Chelsea/United players are playin Arsène could refuse to sub them off, not that any of them are good enough to get in to a world team. :wink:

Does anyone know what the match will actually be? All of the worlds best players against each other? Or Europe V Rest of the world?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i hope they have squads of up to 30 players with unlimited subs so that people never play more than 30 mins. that way, its just like a training session for the players. Arsène will go all out on the wengerball tactics. it will be sweeping attacking football all the way... i cant wait. i am really broke but have made a couple of small donations to the relief fund. good to see that football is pulling no stops to help out asian brothers and sisters out. the international responce to this tragedy just goes to show that there is still love in this sometimes inhumane world of ours. i would love to see arsenal players on the field, even if they have to play with chavs and mancs. its a great cause that transcends rivalry. more power to them.

Asterix

Established Member
I hope it's on here in Australia - the cricket match was, and was played in good spirit and raised about 15m $AUS, although there was some kerfuffle over whether the TV donated advertising or not.

towelie

kanuuu said:
Lol, if any Chelsea/United players are playin Arsène could refuse to sub them off, not that any of them are good enough to get in to a world team. :wink:

what if they put horseface on arsenes team? heheh

Asterix

Established Member
AW: "Now Horseface, I want you to hang around the six yard box and cheat"
RvN: "Neeeeiiiigghhhhhh"

:roll:

Asterix

Established Member
I hope they get some high profile Asian players involved - Nakata, Ahn Jung Hwan (could partner with Vieri for instance.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Spinksy said:
I hope it's on here in Australia - the cricket match was, and was played in good spirit and raised about 15m $AUS
Yeah, i hope its on here. It is a good cause and its good to see that Wenger wants to be involved. It would be good to see some of our boys playing too.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom