• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

football manager 2005

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
It's coming out an numerous concoles.....Xbox, PSP, MAC and PC.

For PSP and Xbox it will be released between April and June 2006.

For MAC it will be released between October and December 2005.

PC is yet to have a date, although I've seen November 4, 2005 thrown up.

The Mini

I'm Sevilla *waits for onslaught*, but I signed Clichy! Got Crespo *waits for further onslaught*, no comeback.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Crespo is a good pick up for sure in the game, despite his request for massive wages.

I started another season with FC Nantes this time, and have bought a few players on a free (which is the only way I but players!).

I've brought in numerous Arsenal players......Jeremie Aliadiere (worth 10mil and a French International), Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Ryan Smith, Mathieu Flamini. I've also picked up Nicolas Anelka, Portillo, Julien Escude, Tomas Hubschman, Anthony Vanden Borre, Yoann Folley, Kristian Sarkies and the dominant Thomas Gravesen.

I'm dominating in France now, but still struggle a bit to get past the group stages of ther Champions League.

My team is as follows:

-------------------------------------Mickael Landreau-------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------Anthony Vanden Borre---Julien Escude---Tomas Hubschman---------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Mathieu Flamini---------------------------------------
---Mamadou Bagayoko--Thomas Gravesen--Jeremy Toulalan--Aurelian Capoue---
----------------------------Gregory Pujol-----Jeremie Aliadiere-------------------------

Substitutes include -

Nicolas Anelka (worth plenty but just never scores...good thing I got him for free),
Portillo (S)
Frederic Da Rocha (F RC)
Kristian Sarkies (M C)
Willy Grondin (GK)
Quincy (S)
Ryan Smith (F LC)
Yoann Foley (DM C)
Gilles Donald Yapi Yapo (AM C)
Stephen Drouin (D RC)

So yeah.....a fun game, in my 4th season. Just waiting for Wenger to retire so I can take over his spot. Liverpool are dominating in England and I need to bring to good times back for the Gonners!!

(God I'm sad! :p )

Gurgen

Established Member
You have Anelka on the bench? :shock:

Mate if you play him his stats will rocket and his value will go up to about 40m. Age doesn't matter, he improves a lot.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Well he better improve quickly, because Im getting sick of him not scoring any goals. I think his current record is 15 games played and 4 goals scored!

Simply not good enough for me, considering Aliadiere has some 16 goals in 19 games and the oither player Gregory Pujol has 11 goals in 17 subs appearances.

But I'll imagine you're my coach Gurgen, and keep the faith. :lol:

Gurgen

Established Member
:lol:

The game still recognizes him as a 'talent who has not realized his full potential' so to speak, so he should improve massively.
In one of my games ManUtd bought him and they brought him up to 54m.

invisibleman18

Established Member
well i finally got round to downloading the game off torrentspy, and at first glance it looks pretty good.
havent really been able to have a decent go yet cos ive got much more pressing things to do with my time at the moment (a mountain of uni assignments) but ill get round to it soon.

A

Anonymous

Rooney, C.Ronaldo, Henry, Reyes, Ibrahimovic are amazing in this game. I have gotten over 8.7 average over a season with them.

Kompany is rubbish in the game. Rio Ferdinand best defender in the game.

Gooner83

I got mad injury problems in 5.0.5

I always just keep 2 players for each position but now i always have 5 or more serious injuries.

Its not my training schedule either as i tried letting asst do the training.

They need to tone it down a bit, its mental! :x

Austrian Gooner

Gooner83 said:
Austrian Gooner said:
yesterday i had my biggest success since playing the game, winning the double (prmiership and facup) .. but it was not the fact that i won the titles, it was the way it was happening, http://www.geocities.com/austrian_gooner/facupfinale.JPG - think it was better than alan sunderland in 1979 :lol:

what tactic do you use?

4-4-2 diamond

left back and right back offensive (arrow up to DM), also the two midfield wingers (arrow up to OM) - than i made some changings in the team-settings that allow my players some creativity

the team looks like this:

----------------lehmann--------------
----------------------------------------
lauren-------sol--------kolo------ash
---------------gilberto---------------- (DM-line)
fredde-----------------------------rvp
--------------sneijder----------------- (OM-line)
------rosenberg-----henry-----------

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom