• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal.'' - Bap

ultimus

Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger is a long-term admirer of the versatile Brazilian and when it became apparent he was to leave Sevilla in the summer, instructed his board to lodge a big-money bid.

At one point Arsenal looked front-runners to land the player's signature but a £13.8 million offer from Madrid was enough to tempt Sevilla into a sale and convince Baptista that the Spanish capital would be his next port of call.

Despite an indifferent debut campaign at the Bernabeu, both Baptista and Madrid have picked up of late and they host Arsenal in the type of free-scoring form that looks ominous for Wenger and his side.

Baptista is likely to receive a frosty reception when he plays the return leg at Highbury, but insists he has nothing to prove against the club who pursued him so vigorously in the summer.

''Against Arsenal I have nothing to prove,'' Baptista told skysports.com.

''During the summer I know they were interested in me but finally I accepted Real Madrid.

''Sincerely, it was impossible to reject their offer. For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal.''

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... 86&cpid=23

eat that Baptista! He didn't even selected for first XI!

Viper

Established Member
luma said:
we have to wait and see we have an away advantage but it can change
They'll have to score 2 goals at Highbury. That is unlikely considering we'll have Cole back by then which would defintely tighten the defence.

If they couldn't score here at the Bernabeu, what chances do they have at Highbury? :p

nazo

Established Member
Viper said:
luma said:
we have to wait and see we have an away advantage but it can change
They'll have to score 2 goals at Highbury. That is unlikely considering we'll have Cole back by then which would defintely tighten the defence.

If they couldn't score here at the Bernabeu, what chances do they have at Highbury? :p
They weren't playing at their best. If they play in the spirit they play other games we might have some problems. We better not underestimate them like they did today or we will lose like they did. We have to go to the game with the spirit we did today.
Back on topic, i don't honestly know why wenger was so interested in Baptista so much that he was going to pay 20mil for him. Cesc looked like a 5 times better player than him eventhough he is 5 years younger. Cesc proved today that he can turn a team upside down sometimes even if it was RM. With the passes he made he could've got half a dozen of assists but our finishing sometimes was just horrible.

andyswafc

Bap who? So glad we didn't buy him, saved us 12 million, which we probably used to buy Wonderboy instead.

Keep talking Baptista, and we'll keep laughing!

Wenger14

Established Member
Diaby! Diaby! Diaby!

Baptista, dear son, you've ****ed up your career and you'll have to live with it.

Do not mess with The Arsenal!

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Would of loved him to join like many others won't own up to. But moving to Real was perhaps indeed a bad mistake.
**** player? No. Wrong club yes.

nuke_mx

Hello this is the first time I write in this website´s forum im from Mexico , and I have the chance of watching Premier League and La liga (spain) , ive seen Baptista on Real Madrid´s matches and he one of the worst players ive ever seen (im not kidding and its not a revenge about what he said about arsenal) he´s technicall skills are the same as the ones in a freakin rock or piece of wood , im very pleased that he didnt arrived to arsenal , and he´s right about saying he has nothing to prove , because he has literally nothing to show hes one of the worst one ive ever seen, also it is difficult to me to find things arsenal stuff here in Mexico (I had to order my jersey from arsenal homeshopping several times) I want to know where can i find arsenal match pictures to get them as wall papers. (the ones at www.arsenal.com are horrible)

see ya later

CATMANREYES

nuke_mx said:
Hello this is the first time I write in this website´s forum im from Mexico
Hey there, good to know there is another mate from mexico :D
And yea **** craptista, he was playing today? i never saw him

Guillermo

Lets not get carried away with ourselves, but it was nice to see that Vin Diesel wannabe's face rubbed in the dirt.

I hope he feels foolish.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
he had NOTHING to prove while our boys had EVERYTHING to prove that he's made the wrong choice.

jeromelee

''But we want to finish the tie in the Bernabeu. This Madrid team is able to score many goals in each match"

Indeed the tie was very nearly finished at the Bernabeu. In Arsenal's favour.

Real cvnt

Fin_Gooner

I kinda liked the guy (as a fan of Brazilian football), but after he rejected us I'm happy to see him going downhill. In your face, Bap! :D

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom