• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

forget vieira... the giant arsenal shirt is missing

quattro

i suspect the agents of nike are involved. obviously they want us to support the NEW kit and not the old one which the giant shirt was. :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
We cant win the league now.

Beanz it looks like its up to me and you to save the day

AGAIN

beanz

Aussie said:
We cant win the league now.

Beanz it looks like its up to me and you to save the day

AGAIN
You've definately been on the XXXX Aussie or is it a "snakebite" (a combination of beer and cider) guaranteed to get you rat-arsed in double quick time, but nasty hangover the next day :p

Adam

Established Member
I think this is just sad. That was a nice effort to improve atmosphere at Arsenal games, and some thieving runt has taken it. :!:

It should be the consensus that it's a good thing for the club and it should stay. Hopefully it reappears against Everton.

beanz

We should get the Cardiff police to check the CCTV footage of everyone leaving the ground and look for someone with 10 ft long red arms :p

Arjan

beanz said:
We should get the Cardiff police to check the CCTV footage of everyone leaving the ground and look for someone with 10 ft long red arms :p

Or use the CCTV to look for a house wearing an Arsenal shirt!

What is the size of that shirt BTW? :shock:

Rupert

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

tox

Haha how the f*ck is a big shirt going to improve the atmosphere? I thought it was just for show, not some red action group mission....

juz7_pi12es

:shock:

dear thief,

can you steal few billions from chelski abramovich unnoticed?
because he's ruining the transfer market (re: Arsène)

:p
juz7pi12es

r_blair2

this is a pisser.

Please mr. theif can you please murder the Neville bros or are you not crazy enough

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom