• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forlan

kel varnsen

Established Member
scored twice today at home to barca; 9 goals in total so far this season. am i the only laughing? he was a disaster for man u, but now he is one of the best players in la liga. goes to show what great side ****(man u) are and what a fantastic manager fergieuscum is...? 8) :wink:

AFCG7

Established Member
He's got 9 goals but could have had about 6 more!..he's missed a ****load of chances for Villareal this season, some of them very easy.

9 goals in how many games though??
and I may be new around here but it's fergiescum and man u are referred to simply as ****

:)

Mark

Established Member
Forlan's just one of those players who wasn't really made for the Prem. He's always had the ability.

Muppy

I always had a soft side for Forlan when he was in the ****. He always missed so many chances and sometimes, chances that could not be missed even with your eyes closed. Good for him!

Biggus

Established Member
LeedsfanIRL said:
and I may be new around here but it's fergiescum and man u are referred to simply as ****

Welcome stranger! you seem to have picked up our language pretty quickly... 8)

JazzG

Established Member
One of many South American players who couldn't get used to the nature of the premier league but seems to have settled in well in a technical league like la liga.

Biggus said:
LeedsfanIRL said:

Welcome stranger! you seem to have picked up our language pretty quickly... 8)

Aye, should be made an official european language that

A

Anonymous

I tend to call tottenham ****, united are usually refered to as utter ****s, but thats just me :wink:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
he was ****ing rampant in south america before moving to the mancs. the ability is there. manure are just a **** bunch and the fat one is a blooming idiot. he just takes players with obvious talent and wastes years of their careers. veron, poborsky, forlan, taibi...

deki9188

just didnt suit man utd, if fergie based his team around forlan he would have scored much more goals. plus he never really had a great run in the team.
fergie must be pissed that he is doing so well.
plus the only reason they signed him was because mboro were nearly finishing the move.

SuperBob

He's a good player more suited to a team that is fighting for a top 6 position or so and like you said he's only good when he's the main foil.
Good on him though for destroying Barca :)

Biggus

Established Member
I think the culture did'nt suit him.... being latin and a native spanish speaker he probably preferred afternoons in cafes, and sipping rose on the beach looking at tanned beauties then trying to make himself understood to pond life and looking out the window at the rain sodden slums......funny theres nowt pleasing sum folk.....

air

I heard that Forlan speaks very good English and in an interview it was obvious that it was not a language problem he had. I also think that he was given a decent chance, it's just that a team like Man Utd cannot afford to have a striker on the pitch that doesn't score. So why would Ferguson be upset, he's got a bunch of strikers at his team now. I think Forlan a good footballer and it's good for him to be at a team reflecting his ability.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom