• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forlan

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Forlan was a big joke in the EPL, but if you think about it, he is fairly proven everywhere else... South America, his National Team, now in La Liga... funny how Wenger seems to bring out the best in players he signs (Jeffers excluded) while Funguson brings out the worst.. heh

Biggus

Established Member
air said:
I heard that Forlan speaks very good English and in an interview it was obvious that it was not a language problem he had. I also think that he was given a decent chance, it's just that a team like Man Utd cannot afford to have a striker on the pitch that doesn't score. So why would Ferguson be upset, he's got a bunch of strikers at his team now. I think Forlan a good footballer and it's good for him to be at a team reflecting his ability.

I speak fairly good english....and I'd have "cultural problems" living in manchester :wink:

Biggus

Established Member
air said:
I heard that Forlan speaks very good English and in an interview it was obvious that it was not a language problem he had. I also think that he was given a decent chance, it's just that a team like Man Utd cannot afford to have a striker on the pitch that doesn't score. So why would Ferguson be upset, he's got a bunch of strikers at his team now. I think Forlan a good footballer and it's good for him to be at a team reflecting his ability.

I speak fairly good english....and I'd have "cultural problems" living in manchester..

kevin_kyle

He's not bad but United brought out the worst of him.
Anyone remember their friendly against Juventus in America before last season?
He managed the greatest miss of all time.
Keeper fell over, defenders tripped over the keeper and he hit the side netting .
Worse then Giggs' miss in the cup last year.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom