• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 17/07/04

Robno.7

i live round the corner from underhill so i can hear cheers when they score! tickets were sold out before i could get the chance of gettin n e tickets

Absinthe

Found the subs myself on arsenal.com

should be interesting to know who the trials are.

# Stuart Taylor
# Frankie Simek
# Olafur Ingi Skulason
# Justin Hoyte
# John Spicer
# Sebastian Svard
# Sebastian Larsson
# Quincy Owusu-Abeyie
# Trialist 1
# Trialist 2
# Francis Jeffers

Soler

Established Member
The trialists are Marco Né (midfielder) and Emmanuel Éboué (right back/centre back) from Beveren. Yeah, they're Ivorians.

Matt

Absinthe said:
Found the subs myself on arsenal.com

should be interesting to know who the trials are.

# Trialist 1
# Trialist 2

Is that already the 2 trialist from Beveren, Eboué and Né ? I hope so.

Maybe you can RVPersie have loan spell at Beveren some time ? :wink:

Andrew

Karbassiyoon is playing along with Bergkamp, Van Persie and Reyes? Has he turned into a defender or something because it seems we've only listed 3 defenders. Or are the players just playing as they like with no strict formation?

Sky Sports news presenter said Van Persie been the star, must be playing bloody brilliant to be called that considering Reyes got a hat-trick.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom