• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Porto vs Arsenal | 31/07/05

jay-d

Established Member
Adapted from yanher's guide (merci !)
1. Click on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.pplive.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pplive.com/</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2. Click Download from the top right hand corner
3. Click on this icon where the downloaded file is

4. Go through the installation even though it isn't in english it will have (N) at the end which indicates where to click to go next

Once installed click this link.

<a class="postlink" href="pplive://tracker1.pplive.com:8000/tracker?source=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">pplive://tracker1.pplive.com:8000/tracker?source=</a>

mccroix

i really have to admit...bentley is impressing me during this tournament....

edit: thanks for the lineup

looks more like 4-4-2 don't you think?

bentley--flamini--pires--hleb

sabret00the

Established Member
what are you smoking, it's our normal 442

Lehmann
Lauren Cygan Senderos Cole
Bentley Pires Flamini Hleb
Reyes Henry

MightyArsenal

Anyone wanna give some statistics, ideas on who is doing well and who is not, because this stream is too big for my connection.

jay-d

Established Member
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Cygan just tryed to clear a ball in our box and skuffed it nearling giving away a goal - what do we persist with this muppet ?
That was Senderos.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom