• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: SV Mattersburg vs Arsenal | 25/07/06

RC8

Established Member
Friendly
Pappelstadion

Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 7pm CET

I expect a good performance from the lads, it will be shown in ATVO, and there is the possibility that Rosicky will perform. With Rosicky and Hleb on the wings, our strikers, one of which might be Adebayor or even Walcott, will be able to receive appropiate assists.

Some facts about the home team:

* Mattersburg is a town in Burgenland, Austria, located in the rural vineyard region of the country.

* One of the largest businesses in the Mattersburg area is the canned food maker Felix Austria.

* Sportverein Mattersburg (SV Mattersburg) were formed in 1922.

* The club plays its home games at the 17,100 capacity Pappelstadion. The club draw surprisingly large crowds; the average crowd for the 2004/05 season was the second highest in Austria, even though the town of Mattersburg has only 6,300 inhabitants.

* SV Mattersburg have played in the Bundesliga since the 2003/04 season. In the 2004/05 season, Mattersburg finished fifth in the Bundesliga, the highest position in their history.

* Last season SV Mattersburg finished in seventh place in Austria's top division (Bundesliga) 23 points behind champions FK Austria Wien.

* SV Mattersburg contested their first ever Austrian Cup Final at the end of last season. They were beaten 3-0 by 10 times winners FK Austria Wien.

* Despite their cup final defeat, SV Mattersburg will be taking part in European competition for the first time in their history. They will enter the 2006/07 UEFA Cup at the second qualifying round stage because FK Austria Wien had already qualified for the Champions League.

* SV Mattersburg's top marksman last season was midfielder Michael Mörz who netted 11 goals in 35 games.

* SV Mattersburg play in green shirts and white shorts and their official website is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.svm.at" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.svm.at</a>

for more information go to:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/matchmenu.asp?thisNav=the%20match&fxid=302909&cpid=703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/matchmenu.asp?th ... 9&cpid=703</a>

Kenyonhater

Anyone know the squad that's been taken on tour? Can't find it on the official site. Maybe because Cashley's not there they don't want to announce it just yet.. Apparently Bendtner's in it so his dad's stopped moaning for a few minutes.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
I'm guessing Toure, Eboue, Rosicky & Hleb'll all get a look in.

I saw Cesc on Saturday, don't know whether he's back or just did a Thierry for the testimonial.

And pay the £4 you tight ass.

Asmodeus'

Arsenal TV Online is a pain in the arse. My account's gone on the blink- it freezes on the "delivering license" screen.

AFCG7

Established Member
That happened to me regularly.. in the end i just got pissed off and decided not to use ATVO at all.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Huh, Ilucky me, I never have any problems.

The licence thing's happened a few times though, I just click Back, then Forward. Sorted.

go49oner

Established Member
i had same problem about the 'delivering licence thing. but i fixed it. all you have to do is go to tools >>then click Internet options then click delete cookies and delete files. it should sort it out. it did for me.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom