• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Vietnam vs Arsenal | 17/7/13, 13:10

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: Arsenal Vs Vietnam 13:10PM - Wed 17/07/2013 ESPN

I really like this pass from Ramsey, he's getting better
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFumqdXxFLA&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFumqdXx ... e=youtu.be</a>

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

That entire goal was of outstanding quality from start to finish.

oh to be a goon

Walcott's first touch is so much better than it used to be, especially with the ball coming over his shoulder. He took down a few balls like that in that game just as perfectly.

yuvken

Established Member

Walcott first touch, Rambo's pass, combination between Alex and Theo (there's a real chemistry building there - that was exactly the pass Ox gave Theo in the previous game, for a great finish again) - all good points.

Only saw highlights of this, but apart from the Zelalem noise, the scorers and Ramsey and Ox in good shape, I thought Gnabry's improvement was visible. He is still the first in line among the youngsters, and I wasn't particularly happy with his performance and attitude in the first game. Looked much more the part in this one, from what I could see.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Good finishing by Giroud, and he does look leaner, whether we sign a new striker or not I expect him to improve and get his fair share of goals next season.

Aneke looks in the last chance saloon with his CB outings.

MaestroCesc

After a break away from this forum, I am back. I missed our two friendlies due to being on holiday.

How was Sagna at CB?

How was Ox at CM?

Which of the youngsters stood out most?

Was there any indication of how Wilshere will fit into the team?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

MaestroCesc said:
After a break away from this forum, I am back. I missed our two friendlies due to being on holiday.

How was Sagna at CB?

Sagna played very well as CB position but we face weak teams.

How was Ox at CM?

Not bad performance in my opinion but again we faced weak teams :mrgreen:

Which of the youngsters stood out most?

Zelalem in my opinion this kid have alot of talent i will not be surprised if he will be in the first team next 2 years if he keep improving.

Was there any indication of how Wilshere will fit into the team?

Not 100% fit he not played the whole 1st game and he played just 25 minutes in the 2nd game.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom