• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddy to appear in Vanity Fair magazine

Alexone234

Our Freddy has just been photographed for Vanity Fair magazine. It seems that our boy is being exported to the US as the 'new Beckham'.

The shoot took palce last week, which means it will probably hit the shelves in three months time.

This should bring some great exposure to our wonderful football club in the US and across the world in general.

A.Hussain

what a way to advertise our club, thru barely cald pictures of our players.... yeesh. they should just include titi's skinning run against zanetti in the CL just to teach us uneducated americans the definition of pure class and art

algunner

I have seen Fredie's Big Poster in TIME SQUARE of his new Calvin underwear in 42nd street. I was excited when I saw that.

Ridge

algunner said:
I have seen Fredie's Big Poster in TIME SQUARE of his new Calvin underwear in 42nd street. I was excited when I saw that.
yeah but the underwears was too expensive for me... :cry:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
algunner said:

i got excited when i saw a big poster of freddie in a department store :wink:

DB10

over here in HK, they have the CK ad on those double decker buses.

Once saw 4 go past in the space of 2 mins.

The Mini

It may be the wrong type of advertising, but at least it'll get some revenue and Ljungberg is quite a long name, be thankful it's not Pires (we get an extra £3.56 :p )

Alexone234

Natnat said:
Alexone how did you find out about Freddie being in the magacine

A Friend of mine works at the studio where it was shot. He called me AFTER the event, far too late to have my shirt signed

taozhe said:
Some links to pictures would be nice

They are in post production, but when they're back I won't ba allowed to publish them until they're in the magazine or my Friend will be in trouble.

jc8gooner

Austria probably, Mini. Wenger likes it there- he won't be doing the whole publicity tour thing like Man Utd.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom