• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fulham v Arsenal - Saturday January 19, 3pm

qs

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
That f****g Ronaldo scores in every game!

Its Vidic I'd love to see them without, he's a beast in their defence, they'd drop loads of points withou him, Ronaldo was crap today according to commentary. I only watched it after our last goal. He didn't win it for them, he just furthered his own hype.

Smudeagle

qs said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Its Vidic I'd love to see them without, he's a beast in their defence, they'd drop loads of points withou him, Ronaldo was crap today according to commentary. I only watched it after our last goal. He didn't win it for them, he just furthered his own hype.

To be fair mate he is a pretty special player.

qs

Established Member
Excellent resul and performance from us. The lads showed great resolve after last weeks bump and they looked to have learnt from it by killing off the game early.

Adebayor is the best striker in the league this season. Simple as that.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
go49oner said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Someone needs to break his leg!

Well, he is on fire thats for sure but please give me one time? when he can do it against a top EPL team?

Well the answer is NO at the moment..

>YounGunner<

Established Member
We should play Song against Man Utd making his job to break Ronaldos right leg with a precise challenge. Sure we may lose the game with 10 men but on the long run it will help :)

True Gooner

Established Member
HollandGooner said:
go49oner said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Someone needs to break his leg!

Well, he is on fire thats for sure but please give me one time? when he can do it against a top EPL team?

Well the answer is NO at the moment..

Thats not the point is it? Hes taking care of every other team at the moment...

sesquioxide

famous no 10 said:
Job done, and played well.

All we can do is keep winning, and try to cut the gd down.

We didn't even try to do the latter. Up until Manchester United scored their first goal we weren't even trying to create anything. Wenger must be thinking that he can win at Old Trafford to get the title. Alas, I as a fan don't have nerves that strong.

Gurgen

Established Member
When did this thread turn into Reading v. ManU? We are discussing C. Ronaldo in three different threads now.

tam1886

Established Member
Never in a million years would I have thought that Adebayor would be able to score as many as he has done this season. Is it 15 league goals now? With 15 games left 20+ is looking likely, possibly even 25 if he goes on a good run. That is a massive step up for someone like him. He's doing well but I just hope he does get carried away with his own hype.

qs

Established Member
Smudeagle said:
qs said:
GoonerGurjit said:

To be fair mate he is a pretty special player.

I'm aware of that but they've plenty of special attacking players. They've less cover in defence. They're a better team with Ronaldo than without Vidic IMO.

Its the days when they're not clicking, when they could drop points that Vidic makes the difference.

Ronaldo makes 1 or 2-0 in 5 or 6.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Solid all round performance. Granted Fulham offered nothing going forward, but it was still pleasing to see us regain our passing rhythm. Cesc still seems a bit off-colour though. Once he's back to his best and RvP comes back I can see really pushing the Mancs all the way.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gurgen said:
When did this thread turn into Reading v. ManU? We are discussing C. Ronaldo in three different threads now.
I don't like that either. Can't understand why people are bothering with hoping small teams to draw or beat ManUre. They surely will end up being disappointed.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well we could have scored more - but a comfortable 3-0 is very good.. no stress really..and we didnt have to give too much physically. Why worry about goal difference ? We'll beat Man U at OT anyway.

Gurgen

Established Member
tactica442 said:
Gurgen said:
I don't like that either. Can't understand why people are bothering with hoping small teams to draw or beat ManUre. They surely will end up being disappointed.

It's getting like Redcafe, where they open a thread to discuss our matches and have a little **** every time we concede.

There is an English football thread.

giuliob

A good win....Midfield seems to be back on track.....They have something to prove.....Clichy is so impressive, and Ade knows how to use his head, ha, ha...

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom