• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lille owner

"The way we work is very simple. We explain to him and his environment, his agent, what we are looking for, and once we get those offers the choice is his, like we did with Nico [Pepe] and Victor [Oshimen].

"We are there now, so we told him: 'Eventually you have to make a decision but we're not pressing you.' I think he will make it this week, or next week at the latest. He is leaving, we've given the OK for that.

No fee agreed according to the brilliant Gary Jacob of The Times. Awful stuff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also, Kolasinac on the chopping block:
Me and @krengon when he's still here in October:
6ffce5283525d0336c0addc6f8877e23

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol have we all forgotten about De Ligt. I know he's struggling at Juventus but he was captain for historic club at 19 and lead them to the semi final.

Big clubs like Juventus Man U and Barca were fighting for his signature and then eventually Juventus signed him for whopping 75M euros. That's pretty much equivalent to Mbpappe, Joao Felix and Dembele signings.
You right. Completely forgot about him!

sdotzdot

Established Member
Kolasniac is underrated, one of our best players this season.

People just hate him cos he protected Özil and they hate Özil, wish he got kidnapped instead.
I’ll never forget when he went fists up against a blade and Özil jumped in his car and drove off without him :rofl: what a paigon

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’ll never forget when he went fists up against a blade and Özil jumped in his car and drove off without him :rofl: what a paigon

Özil didn't want to scar Sead's wife for life, by forcing her to watch her husband rip off another man's arm and beat someone else to death with it, all while Kola enjoyed it.

Mes thinking of others as usual.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Özil didn't want to scar Sead's wife for life, by forcing her to watch her husband rip off another man's arm and beat someone else to death with it, all while Kola enjoyed it.

Mes thinking of others as usual.
That was a great impersonation of @kash2

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kola is trash how can you question KT and say Kola is underrated. I backed this guy after his rocky first season but he has proven he has the defensive awareness of a brick, and that even though hes a left wing back all he could do at LCB was pass backwards or to Son Heung-Min.

Even at our best he was the weak link, fell asleep and let Adama Traore through 1on1 vs Wolves. He's at best a back up LB but with KT's injury record is frightens me that we might have to see Kola for more than 10 PL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom