• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Either way we need to hit the reset button on our CB options this summer, all of them are absolute dog ****. Even Mari, until proven other wise, he just looks like a bang average defender that's a very tidy passer, not exactly the starting quality we're crying out for.
Saying that I fear the club is going the cheap route - Saliba coming in with Luiz resigning and Mari on a permanent will be our lot.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is the CB signing I will be happy with. Gabriel or Ake for me. Upamecano was too pricey and looked like he could be a Mangala regen in the PL.

I read up on Upamecano and tbh he could be an absolute world beater, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw of him after the restart. But yeah I think Gabriel is ideal for this team atm, never seen him play but fits all the criteria.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No way he chooses us

I think Lille probably have a few offers on the table which are similar and he'll pick his club. The Luiz and Edu connection could help massively, add that to guaranteed first team football and London and we'd be in with a good shout.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like Pepe last summer.

The list of clubs bullshit we get him. If its true unlikely.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I read up on Upamecano and tbh he could be an absolute world beater, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw of him after the restart. But yeah I think Gabriel is ideal for this team atm, never seen him play but fits all the criteria.

Upamecano could go on to dominate the game alongside a few other names, but he could also have new problems with his knee and a very underwhelming career eventually.

It's a high risk, high reward kinda deal given his price-tag and I just feel we currently cannot take that much risk on a single player.

Gabriel is lower risk, similar potential reward.
That's perfect actually, but will we manage to beat the other guys for him ?

Goonger

No way he chooses us

To be fair, if we really are in for him, we stand a good chance. Pepe, Luiz, Martinelli, Edu, had dealings with his club last year, London, spot straight away for him in our team, chance to forge a long term partnership with Saliba. It's all here for him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To be fair, if we really are in for him, we stand a good chance. Pepe, Luiz, Martinelli, Edu, had dealings with his club last year, London, spot straight away for him in our team, chance to forge a long term partnership with Saliba. It's all here for him.

I hope I'm proven wrong and we can attract some rising rather than falling stars

Malky

Established Member
Gabriel sounds too good to be true, good height, left footed, good age, cheap in this market...

Must be something up with him.
Yeah £20M for a highly rated young CB? Something's odd with that. There's nutters on here who think we should get that for Mustafi or £10M for Holding, and that would make Gabriel an absolute bargain in comparison.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our links with Gabriel is weak even manutd. Only Napoli and Everton are serious about him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh well, not to worry about losing out on a top young talent like Gabriel, we've already got Pablo 'Moves like his boots are filled with concrete ' Mari!

happy times.
We got better talent in Saliba.and we should sell first of our CB first before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom