• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If Raul was orchestrating this deal, Gabriel would have been training with our first team squad yesterday.

Gunners1616

He says after Allan the sale of Koulibaly. But Gabriel decision is tomorrow.

They want Sokratis.

Logically if Gabriel and his agent have been holding out for so long it's either:

Option1: because their want extra £££ so they're leveraging the offers
Option 2 (my bet): they were just waiting for Napoli to have deal in place to sell Koulibaly.

GunnerShy

Too much gets made of this stuff. No club will have an issue meeting his valuation so he will go where he wants.

I'm hoping that's Arsenal because he looks a good prospect. But if he chooses Napoli good luck to him. He's not Mbappe. We only want guys that want in.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Have many people seen this guy in action? Anyone aware of his strengths/weaknesses?

I hardly ever watch any Ligue 1 games, so am more or less entirely ignorant of what this lads all about.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Actually feeling very good about this. Either he signs for the better club, coach and project or he goes for the gold in which case he shows his true colors amd we go for someone else. Don’t see any downside to this situation

SK Lation

Actually feeling very good about this. Either he signs for the better club, coach and project or he goes for the gold in which case he shows his true colors amd we go for someone else. Don’t see any downside to this situation
And who'd this 'someone else' be? Can't remember any other CB mentioned that'd make sense (except for Sarr I guess). I hope instead of bringing another Mari in they'd leave it as it is.

There's a guy called Evan N'Dicka but seems like he's invisible to the market. Insane.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
And who'd this 'someone else' be? Can't remember any other CB mentioned that'd make sense (except for Sarr I guess). I hope instead of bringing another Mari in they'd leave it as it is.

There's a guy called Evan N'Dicka but seems like he's invisible to the market. Insane.

Has to be Ben White. Leeds got up to mid 20m in the biding... we have players Brighton could be very interested in.

Could be worth a crazy amount after 12 months in the PL or makes the Euros.

Goonger

Must admit, I'm not too confident about this now, especially with the noise about Koulibaly to City.

How about we do Napoli a favour, Koulibaly to City, Allen to Everton, we sign Gabriel, & we sell them Sokratis & Torreira for £30M+? Everyone's a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom