• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Napoli and Gabriel right now.

3m91ci.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just know my brain could not comprehend a Saliba-Gabriel pairing.
I'd see that on the field and it would take me like years to realize that those times of clown defenders would be over.

Two absolute units.

Goonger

I have this feeling about missing out on Ben White you know.

I like Ben White, but is he not just a little bit short in stature for a top class centre half? What's his Aerial Duels stats like, I'm sure I read they weren't the best?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he goes to Napoli tben you question his ambition

Not really, Napoli is a good step up for him. Good weather, culturally similar to brasil in many ways, was playing UCL football up until this season, could put him in a good spotlight for Tite as well.

We've been an Europa League team for 3 years now and he has more of a chance of qualifying with Napoli than with us if I'm honest, at least as far as the next 12 months are concerned.

He does well and he can go to Turim or Madrid, for example. We're not really a big club for Brazilians.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah and now you're lamenting "missing out" on him.
“Lamenting” is abit strong. I wonder if it’s worth going for someone who knows English football, Saliba/Gabriel both need 1-3 years to adjust. They will both be poor next season simply due to inexperience.

Then again, maybe Ben White is too expensive or not rated by the club.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not really, Napoli is a good step up for him. Good weather, culturally similar to brasil in many ways, was playing UCL football up until this season, could put him in a good spotlight for Tite as well.

We've been an Europa League team for 3 years now and he has more of a chance of qualifying with Napoli than with us if I'm honest, at least as far as the next 12 months are concerned.

He does well and he can go to Turim or Madrid, for example. We're not really a big club for Brazilians.
Luiz, Willian, Martinelli while Napoli only have Allan who’s leaving for either Everton or Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom