• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Luiz, Willian, Martinelli while Napoli only have Allan who’s leaving for either Everton or Dortmund

That counts a bit, but not as much as you'd think. Luiz is never going to see the Seleção again, neither will he have any sort of role at CBF so soon.

He's the face of the 7-1 afterall. Edu's role is probably bigger than any of those players combined if he wishes to play come the World Cup and if he does well at Napoli he has better visibility overall.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
am sorry but Napoli is a corrupt mafia controlled rat infested dump..good luck to him if that’s what he wants

And you could argue that we're a free falling, ever transitioning, badly run Europa League club.

I'm not saying he'll chose them over us, but offering the rationale why he could. Arsenal as a club means very little to Latin American players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In other news I’ve given up all of hope of getting a date with Jorja Smith.
g4n1i4fkfie31.jpg
one night, just one night. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom