• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I read they're having some financial problems and the lack of CL revenue next season is going to be a issue for them.

Also, 22 yo is young for a CB. He's only had one full season in Ligue 1. VvD was 24 when he moved from Celtic to Soton for £13m. In our financial position we need to take the risk to get ahead of the curve. If we wait for him to realize his full potential, we're never getting him

Reactions: A_G

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Chelsea signing young talent when they already have talent at CB while we are stuck with their bum reject Luiz :lol:.

Finishing 8th next season.

Obviously I’m off, but there is a clause in my contract that allows me to return if we sign Gabriel.

Things change quickly in less than 5 months.. All aboard the Bi-Polar Express!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
https://breakingthelines.com/scouting-report/scouting-report-gabriel-magalhaes/

PgfwX783l4nPrwRwQ7_HE0SRvhdA7rnvrkYPuksJVrMsoiyuR_jOeCbt-3fHfs4nSNjtU9kNnpjhTjnbjX48e523riij8OhLjTSBTYUFt00Mjbmj5n2JQy5U4Xzc51PRwqy69lE1

LpS6cXcb4IiNAYkgB1BmZpHmp50EQXRdfdbIet7xsyKOs3qByEjcLxk5L4AClvHT-1DcsspT4B3vkUsXweIy2KqNAFCXjO9sJVVoh7Pkah16zas4fdSt2EeGgO5XtJaz_cgdr-mj
We should be all in for Zouma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom