• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
At what point do we start to give Edu et al credit? What's the tipping point? Gabriel + Partey?
Gotta see how the window plays out. For me, I'm looking for a clear plan for how the main squad will be built for Arteta and a clear plan for the Hale Enders into first team football either here or elsewhere. So far, the latter is shaping up nicely, but we won't have much of an idea on how much the former improves until we're into next season IMO. All I'll say is, I personally don't think he's doing as badly as the narrative suggests.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No team is ever guaranteed to have a brilliant window, the odds are always against that happening. The complainers know that but are always ready to complain regardless. Their agenda is literally backed by probability and statistics, it’s elite level sh*t posting if you think about it.

If we do pull of the unlikely and have a great window then they get forgotten about in all the positivity or failing that they’ll credit it all to Arteta.

Sorry I didn’t praise a window where we technically got worse.

Results show if it was a good window, not how much you like the player. I actually hate being such a moaner but I blame Arsenal, trust me I want to be positive.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why? It's only Gervinho that was a poor signing.
Pepe gave me Gervais vibes all throughout the season and I'm still not convinced he can do it every week. He's got some of that Özil body language in him that rubs me the wrong way.

As for Gabriel, we've been pretty darn terrible at the back and at recruiting CBs, so I'm not getting excited until I see him play for 10 games straight and put in good performances.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sorry I didn’t praise a window where we technically got worse.

Results show if it was a good window, not how much you like the player. I actually hate being such a moaner but I blame Arsenal, trust me I want to be positive.
Happy to praise the club for buying a player like Tierney. Technically good, £24m (not too expensive), right age, a position we needed, a defender when our defence has been very suspect, decent agent whose not just a mate of Edu's. Ticks all the boxes.

But Luiz, a Ceballos 1 year loan, a £70m winger when our defence was sh!t and have limited funds, Mari, Cedric, Willian . . how can you not moan, it's impossible.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Seriously? That's just a hold down R2 in FIFA job, Gervais could never cut in and smack it into the top corner like Pepe.
That's the old Robben cut in that I've seen a 1000 times before. Dribbling past a whole defense isn't something Pepe can do for all the talk of his technique. Gervais reigns supreme!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Serie A now pace wise is probably slower than the Championship in England ffs :lol:

Have no respect for any team in that league bar Juventus, I reckon we would even beat Inter easily enough.

Would like Atalanta to win the Champions League if they could, though.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Serie A now pace wise is probably slower than the Championship in England ffs :lol:

Have no respect for any team in that league bar Juventus, would like Atalanta to win the Champions League though.
babadf94c443d963884c15f6bc23be6d-d1nywp4.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Happy to praise the club for buying a player like Tierney. Technically good, £24m (not too expensive), right age, a position we needed, a defender when our defence has been very suspect, decent agent whose not just a mate of Edu's. Ticks all the boxes.

But Luiz, a Ceballos 1 year loan, a £70m winger when our defence was sh!t and have limited funds, Mari, Cedric, Willian . . how can you not moan, it's impossible.

How can you moan at Cedric, Mari and Willian? Cedric was free and is perfect as a backup right back. You probably haven't seen Mari kick a ball and he is also a backup player. Willian is a fantastic edition to push Pepe at RW.

You moan about signing a 70m winger who improved us and was absolutely needed. But then you moan about signing another winger on a free?

We are getting the proper defensive reinforcement this summer. Two CB's are coming into the club and also potentially Partey.

I swear people just moan out of boredom sometimes. Its so tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom