• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don't want to pile on Jesus, but Jesus Christ (pun intended) he plays with his food too often. I need him to be BFFR and score some goals because even Kai Havertz is playing with more testosterone than him these days. Saliba set him up for a lovely chance and the BCM Bandit couldn't wait to squander the chance. I think because of his jinky mi jinky people are less critical of his poor execution or decision-making regarding the final action. Sometimes less is more. If he cut the final dribble out of his repertoire he could be an elite striker.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I don't want to pile on Jesus, but Jesus Christ (pun intended) he plays with his food too often. I need him to be BFFR and score some goals because even Kai Havertz is playing with more testosterone than him these days. Saliba set him up for a lovely chance and the BCM Bandit couldn't wait to squander the chance. I think because of his jinky mi jinky people are less critical of his poor execution or decision-making regarding the final action. Sometimes less is more. If he cut the final dribble out of his repertoire he could be an elite striker.
He has been in the league for over six years. It’s never happening, people should just accept it. Even the management knows this & are actively looking for a striker. No top team is gonna tolerate a liability like this

Ljonin

Please play him on the wing now that Martinelli is done. No need to tear apart what’s been working so well just to keep some old promise.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This is true, he has to earn his way back (though if Gabby is out, then he's a must at left wing ((Trossard wide with Havertz up top is a big no no, like the days of Giroud up top and Santi outwide...way too slow))) but not's act like we didn't play equally amazing football last year with him.

He will be crucial still for us, have no doubts.

I must say, I'm proud of you @Riou

A sensible post going against the seemingly majority knee-jerk opinion that seems to be cropping up regarding Jesus.

I agree that he will be crucial for us, sure he doesn't always bury it but Jesus is a quality player and I look forward to him getting up to form again.

It's just crucial that he stays fit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Switch to street football if you decide to dribble instead of shooting the ball 3 yards out ffs. Be serious Gabi you CF no Striker waste opportunity to shot from 2-3 yards out

Last edited:

sdotzdot

Established Member
I don’t know why, but I really really dislike this guy. Even if he found the form of last season pre-world cup, I’d still want to slap him up.

Officially have a vendetta against a player now, feels good.

Rattata

Arsenal fans are so dumb it hurts.

Jesus has been our best player in the CL this season and you want him gone. It's probably better to write him off for this season. Let him rest and if surgery is necessary then do it now so he's ready for next season.

Buhry

Established Member

Unbelievable

Back to Counter Strike then.

Honestly hope he is fit because he is a useful option with his dribbling but don't want to see him starting. And rather would see him as a sub on the wing than at cf the way he's played this season.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Unbelievable

gabriel-jesus-selecao.gif

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I won't jump on him after being our fir so long hut I fi feel he could benefit bh playing a simpler more effective game

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Reckon we should just play him as a wide forward tbh. He doesn't seem a very instinctive striker & that's what we need.

Who that is, I don't know, but it certainly isn't Jesus !

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom