• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
This guy has balon dor footballing ability, only thing holding him back is his lack of end product

Ballon d'Or ability is maybe too much, but he is elite at pressing, hold the ball and dribbling for a CF and a good playmaker too, but the problem with him is that he is not a natural finisher (and lately injuries), so Arsenal needs him to pass more and he needs to be paired with better finishers too. In this sense he can be better than Firmino.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think at this stage, you might want to bring in a more physical striker to be a focal point, and use Jesus on the flanks and as a striker as needed.

He's a good player, but I'm not convinced he'll be a striker at a league winning side. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Man has robbed Ødegaard of like 10 assists by now this season. His goal could be an own goal really. Idk why people rate him, I never will

Henry boi

Ballon d'Or ability is maybe too much, but he is elite at pressing, hold the ball and dribbling for a CF and a good playmaker too, but the problem with him is that he is not a natural finisher (and lately injuries), so Arsenal needs him to pass more and he needs to be paired with better finishers too. In this sense he can be better than Firmino.i

Ballon d'Or ability is maybe too much, but he is elite at pressing, hold the ball and dribbling for a CF and a good playmaker too, but the problem with him is that he is not a natural finisher (and lately injuries), so Arsenal needs him to pass more and he needs to be paired with better finishers too. In this sense he can be better than Firmino.
I just look at some of the ridiculous things he can do with the ball at his feet and i some times can only genuinely think of a handful of players capable of pulling them off

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
I just look at some of the ridiculous things he can do with the ball at his feet and i some times can only genuinely think of a handful of players capable of pulling them off

Yes, probably. But then he makes a great play and misses completely the target. He is a frustranting player because of these type of moments, where you can see his potential, his world class abilities and then he isolates the ball and misses the opportunity. Over and over again. Just not a natural goalscorer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Frustrating as his injuries may be, least he goes down swinging... didn't notice how heavily strapped his knee was against Forest until I watched the highlights back, battled through that to help us to the win that day.

Compared to someone like Partey who is just an absolute waster, no way he would ever do that for us...so will always have time for Gabby J.

We need a new starting CF at this point, but hope Jesus stays in the squad...very good player to have in your team.

fute

His body is breaking down. His knee was swollen right before the Forrest game, but wanted to play.

Great player, but football is tough on the body.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would sell him in the summer. We need to get into the habit of selling BEFORE a player turns bad. PSG will be on the hunt for a new forward with Mbappe off to Madrid, and we should be taking advantage of that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Yeah I love him as a player but I think he's finished. This injury will keep chasing him.
It's time to move fully to CS2 and make a career there Jesus, I will watch you!

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom