• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looked good when came should have scored but Costa made good save. Still he need to prove himself fitness to be regular starter

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Looked good when came should have scored but Costa made good save. Still he need to prove himself fitness to be regular starter

It was just unlucky, don't think Jesus could have hit it any better it was low and hard; Costa got lucky the ball ricocheted off his arse for a corner, could have easily squeezed in for a goal.

I thought he looked super sharp. We'll need this guy big time in April.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Think we gotta give this guy some credit where credit is due. Both this and his performance!
Good lad although he forgot some of the words in the second half 😆

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Think we gotta give this guy some credit where credit is due. Both this and his performance!

He must be loving life right now, gets to sing this way-better-than-Liverpool's song in a stadium much classier than The Emptihad, gets to compete for the league and CL as well. Top stuff!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think he becomes a good rotation player, along with Zinchenko next season. See Jesus as a good rotation/competition option for Saka.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
so... not even as a rotation for CF position? his stocks really fall hard

He can play as CF rotation, but it’s not the key area we need quality rotation in. It’s the Saka role.

Jesus plays the Saka back up quite well, hence me wanting him there. Nothing to do with his stocks for me.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Isn't going away during these internationals. Hasn't played much football lately but still prefer it this way, need to manage his workload very carefully from now on.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Think he becomes a good rotation player, along with Zinchenko next season. See Jesus as a good rotation/competition option for Saka.

Question is given how cooked his knees are can we even see the best of Jesus at RW from his City days? he has lost a lot of his explosive dynamism that he showed at City and Arsenal before his first knee injury , heck his LW Shifts in the NLD derby (2-2) or RW shifts vs City 1-0 win vs Gvardiol which is after his 2nd knee operation (he had summer 2023) , I doubt Jesus can replicate that now.

Since that City win he has had a hamstring injury after Sevilla away win in October and gotten his 3rd knee injury with Arsenal after Forrest 2-1 win earlier this year.. so can we really see that dynamic Jesus that was dynamic and explosive once again on the wings?

An expensive rotational option (one of our highest earner), if a good offer comes you ought to let him go. He's missed 33 games for Arsenal in his short stint at Arsenal thus far. Obviously we got other players to kick out before Jesus but with Jesus we are more likely to get a better offer than Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira, Nelson, etc..

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Question is given how cooked his knees are can we even see the best of Jesus at RW from his City days? he has lost a lot of his explosive dynamism that he showed at City and Arsenal before his first knee injury , heck his LW Shifts in the NLD derby (2-2) or RW shifts vs City 1-0 win vs Gvardiol which is after his 2nd knee operation (he had summer 2023) , I doubt Jesus can replicate that now.

Since that City win he has had a hamstring injury after Sevilla away win in October and gotten his 3rd knee injury with Arsenal after Forrest 2-1 win earlier this year.. so can we really see that dynamic Jesus that was dynamic and explosive once again on the wings?

An expensive rotational option (one of our highest earner), if a good offer comes you ought to let him go. He's missed 33 games for Arsenal in his short stint at Arsenal thus far. Obviously we got other players to kick out before Jesus but with Jesus we are more likely to get a better offer than Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira, Nelson, etc..
He's also probably been rushed back each time whereas now with the team performing well without him, hopefully he can be used more sparingly and recover fully. This 2 weeks will probably do him the world of good and hopefully the knee is not a chronic issue.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He can play as CF rotation, but it’s not the key area we need quality rotation in. It’s the Saka role.

Jesus plays the Saka back up quite well, hence me wanting him there. Nothing to do with his stocks for me.

Yeah a "utility attacker" shouldn't be seen as a slur on him, he's exceptionally talented and versatile

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom