• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
That time when he slid after the ball had gone by just to show he tried but didn’t try it when the ball was in reach because he knew he might miss

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I was worried for a few weeks we won't have anyone to blame if we got a bad result or something, but AM forum found a new toy to **** on

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What the hell is this thread, ffs!

I think we have gone past him as a starter, too unreliable regardless of anything else...but stop acting like this guy isn't a great squad option, will be very important these last few games.

Ran himself into the ground today when he noticed Kiwior was struggling in the first 30 mins or so, held up the ball very well at times...I don't know why some of you are acting like he shot your mothers or something.

Back to back title races and a great result today, guess Arsenal Mania just HAS to complain about something :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Actually didn't think he was that bad. Some frustrating moments where he dribbled and lost the ball, and that one snatched shot wide. But I'm not sure Martinelli would have had much joy today either given how we really only had a couple of counter opportunities and he likely would done even less in the situations where Jesus tried to dribble to make space.

You just want Jesus to have smashed that one chance though after taking it down so well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He’s our Saka backup going forward. Have him properly rotate with Bukayo next season.

Don’t think we rely on him as our main goal scorer though. Think moving away from him in that role, is part of our focus this summer.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hopefully see some heroics before the season is up. Really disappointed how much he has fallen off

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I was very harsh on this guy for the first half hour then , it finally clicked from his pressing position he was an auxiliary wing back . Basically given the Mourinho Eto role. In that context he did superb. Only dangerous looking attacker we had on Sunday as well .

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom