• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

View attachment 23474
Damning indictment on Jesus. If you extrapolate those games to a full 38-game season, we are chasing 5th/6th with Jesus up front. He has turned into Lacazette. At least the Frenchman reached 14 league goals for his best season. Be honest, will Jesus reach that goal tally for the duration of his contract?

Part of that is Havertz starting in midfield when Jesus is upfront though which hurts both of them.

I'm happy for Jesus and Zinchenko to be dropped in the league anyways I want zero excuses.

shoot for the top

Happy Feel Good GIF by Applause Entertainment

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You wanna bring these quotes up again? ;)

I can quote this mass quote 9/10 times he starts, you can do it the one time he plays well.

Will say it again loud and clear - hate this guy pls sell.

Lol, there's no reason to hate the guy even if he wasn't great in the last game.

I still believe he can contribute in our closing games even if it's true that his finishing can sometimes be lacklustre.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Lol, there's no reason to hate the guy even if he wasn't great in the last game.

I still believe he can contribute in our closing games even if it's true that his finishing can sometimes be lacklustre.
Haha yeah I’m only messing around. I don’t actually hate him, hating any player is ridiculous really. I just wanted to know what it felt like to have an agenda against a player but I kind of convinced myself to talk it into existence lmao.

I think his ability to consistently play at the highest level is completely finished, mainly due to injuries which is extremely disappointing. His form pre world-cup here was so exciting and I was expecting amazing things from him for years to come. It’s actually quite sad seeing what this has turned into and my coping mechanism is now to turn him into my villain.

Thrice

His finishing isn't great and his game against Villa was pretty disappointing. But are we just going to forget that he (and Trossard) saved us from losing to Bayern in the first leg?
He can still be a difference maker.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
His finishing isn't great and his game against Villa was pretty disappointing. But are we just going to forget that he (and Trossard) saved us from losing to Bayern in the first leg?
He can still be a difference maker.
This is the thing. He can have moments of magic & produce something amazing.

Unfortunately what we get from him most of the time is him not being available because of injury, or when he does play, not being ruthless enough in front of goal..

His fitness is a major concern. If he could stay fit I would be up for keeping him as a utility forward. I do like him as a player, but we can't have passengers in the squad.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Just catching up with the thread, was he that bad?!

Nah :lol:

Coulda scored/got an assist. Energetic and busy, but sloppy end product. That game was a Trossard sitter away from finishing with 4/5 goals man, complete with Havertz stat padding, Arteta masterclass statements etc.

Fine margins game with Zinchenko and Jesus primarily taking the blame.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Nah :lol:

Coulda scored/got an assist. Energetic and busy, but sloppy end product. That game was a Trossard sitter away from finishing with 4/5 goals man, complete with Havertz stat padding, Arteta masterclass statements etc.

Fine margins game with Zinchenko and Jesus primarily taking the blame.

Pep was right in getting rid of his fragile players who have costed him in the champions league, Laporte, Jesus, Zinchenko and Cancelo. 4/4

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Much like his fellow City saboteur, I cannot wait to see the back of him. Disgusting bottler of a player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This guy does he think when he have chance to hit target just like villa game free header he completely missed the target

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom