• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You are on crack if you think an italian club is bidding anything close to that for Jesus
I was going to say PSG first, but those idiots have already pissed away a fortune on misfiring strikers, so I doubt they'd do it again.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's actually at something like half a dozen missed chances from point blank range in the run in between this season and last. Pep must be laughing uncontrollably thinking that we actually paid near 100m for 2 sleeper agents to hand him 2 titles.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
IMG_1014.png
Damning indictment on Jesus. If you extrapolate those games to a full 38-game season, we are chasing 5th/6th with Jesus up front. He has turned into Lacazette. At least the Frenchman reached 14 league goals for his best season. Be honest, will Jesus reach that goal tally for the duration of his contract?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
View attachment 23474
Damning indictment on Jesus. If you extrapolate those games to a full 38-game season, we are chasing 5th/6th with Jesus up front. He has turned into Lacazette. At least the Frenchman reached 14 league goals for his best season. Be honest, will Jesus reach that goal tally for the duration of his contract?
Disgusting statistic. Arteta has done some good work but if his loyalty to the City rejects is more important than winning things, they can all f*ck off to Saudi and win nothing there.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
View attachment 23474
That stat is what I have been saying for so long. Everytime he comes back & gets pushed back into the team it ends up killing the offence. People just don't want to admit it. The guy has four league goals for a team challenging for the title. He is a bum, he has always been a bum.

TonyBouldy

Very poor performance today. Should have buried two chances which has and could cost us the league. All that ink in his legs are slowing him down . Less ink more impact . Another piece of deadwood that needs to be sold .

Menard

I really love him as a player, and he was a massive boost for us last season, but ultimately he was signed on to be the starting 9 for a team trying to get back into the CL. Our project has exploded much faster than anyone anticipated and over 1 summer we went from 5th to being one of the top 2/3 teams in the league for the last 2 years. We're now aiming for the same things City are (League and CL) so unsurprisingly we're coming to the same conclusion City did...he's simply not good enough to be the guaranteed starting forward for a club that level. His application, ability, and versatility are fantastic, and he's more than capable of being a contributor in a title winning team, but he's pretty clearly not that guy who puts you over the edge. I'd like to keep him as I think he's still got lots of quality and lots of useful traits, but he might have to accept the same situation he was in at City next year if he wants to stay.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Whisper it quietly - I think he's done at the top level you know. He couldn't run, he looked bereft of ideas and rumour is he needs another knee op. I'm fully prepared for Jesus to be gone in a year.

Year? He should be shipped to any interested buyer come June!!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He was never prolific, but at least quick, agile and hard working. Now injuries are ruining his only good attributes.

He might be done at top level. Especially if he needs another surgery in the summer.
And that's what it is really, I hate when people ignore injury problems and say "he was never good enough".

Amazing all round player when fully fit, but doesn't look like we'll see that again so forum experts will get their glory saying he was never good enough

sdotzdot

Established Member
Hmmm are you sure about that?

There's a few more posts like that but I'll stop there.
You wanna bring these quotes up again? ;)

I can quote this mass quote 9/10 times he starts, you can do it the one time he plays well.

Will say it again loud and clear - hate this guy pls sell.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Watching the first half back, he was actually quite good in the first 45 mins (set up Trossard chance) but these two incidents really sum up his weaknesses at CF

Not instinctive enough

Like what is he thinking here? He should be attacking that 6 yard space like a XL Bully - it's a tap in.

Poor decision making at crucial moments

This cross from Saka is perfect, instead of going across goal where Havertz is waiting for the tap in, he's gone for goal and complete ballsed it up.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom