• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Good player. Underappreciated.
I think most of the fans here have a concern on his health more than his finishing ability.

Want him to be sold because of his knee, not because he is bad.

So there is no such underappreciate or disrespectful.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I think most of the fans here have a concern on his health more than his finishing ability.

Want him to be sold because of his knee, not because he is bad.

So there is no such underappreciate or disrespectful.

Hmmm are you sure about that?

Looks and plays like a pensioner. Keep him OUT.

Won a fk near the end, other than that turd as usual. You never feel like he'll score & some here try to defend that yet the striker who somewhat can score won us the game today. Get this loser out already

Been saying this for months We have outgrown Jesus/Zinchenko.
They were purchased with an assumption that they would go up an level if they are main part of the team. That has not been the case. As it stands others in the team have grown significantly and now its time to move from them especially with their injury record. They were at the periphery of ManCity squad and now will be at the periphery of Arsenals squad even though they are the oldest members of the team.

As I mentioned, I have been saying it for months. So surely not knee jerk.
We won **** all with them in the team aswell. And if we do win surely it won't be because of a striker who doesn't score or a defender who doesn't defend.

15 million to ac Milan. This guy needs to go to seria a

Good thing this bozo didn’t need to take a pen

Everytime I see this guy play, my hatred for him grows. Which is quite a feat considering how much I hate him already.

Really hope he’s sold this summer.

Want him gone next season. He is bringing our level down

Erratic player who doesn't know what he's doing and plays via instincts. His decision making skills mirrors a young developing footballer... ought to be gone in the summer if we get a good offer.

yeah cant lie, we need to sell him and add the money to getting Krava/Gyokeres.

No coincidence we were scoring all those goals of late when he wasn't in the team. I've never rated him (check my posts on here from last season)
He breaks our rhythm up when he's in the team as he's really greedy with the ball and refuses to release it at the right moment.
Spends most of the game shooting into row z or sitting on his a*se flapping his arms around whinging.

I'd get rid in the summer if it means the money can go towards an upgrade.

There's a few more posts like that but I'll stop there.

TheDrunkenMaster

The forum wanted him sold only a week ago, no they want him to start a CL quarter final? Which one is it?
He went from „the best striker in the league/best forward of the Emirates era” to being outgrown inside of a year, so I guess if he performs away to Bayern and gets injured afterwards and we fail to win anything it will be because Jesus get injured.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Hmmm are you sure about that?

There's a few more posts like that but I'll stop there.

Wow :lol::lol:

A gazelle limping in the A-M jungle unfortunately. I think he's a fantastic little player so it's a shame he makes so many irate.

His knee is the only reason I'd sell anyways, seen it with Lacazette after he became a different player after his knee injury and it's not going to end well.

Fallout

I also don't understand the hate

Great player who can do things that nobody else in our team can do

I also feel that a lot of the chances he wastes were self created out of nothing situations anyway

It's not like he's missing tap-ins or dead cert chances, but rather chances off mazy dribbling runs

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He's my favourite player to watch, and the only player in our squad that can make you go like:

amn GIF

HighburyHigh

I still want him sold if it means the money goes towards an upgrade.

He misses too many chances and his knee injury has unfortunately killed him playing regularly and to his highest level before he got that injury. He'd be better off in La Liga with the slower pace, and what with the warmer climate, it might help his body prolong his career.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's my favourite player to watch, and the only player in our squad that can make you go like:

amn GIF

I think Trossard it kinda like this too, but Jesus' is more flashy tbf.

Buhry

Established Member

Whisper it quietly - I think he's done at the top level you know. He couldn't run, he looked bereft of ideas and rumour is he needs another knee op. I'm fully prepared for Jesus to be gone in a year.
When he isn't dribbling someone he is useless. If he has to run into space he looks absolutely dusted. He has skills on the ball but that's not enough. Esp since said skills do not include finishing.

Also at the start of last season he looked strong at holding up the ball and out muscled defenders a lot, like he'd shrug them off and turn them. He never does that anymore.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Whisper it quietly - I think he's done at the top level you know. He couldn't run, he looked bereft of ideas and rumour is he needs another knee op. I'm fully prepared for Jesus to be gone in a year.
Yeah atleast with him it’s clear injuries has done him. When you watch videos of his early city days he was a lot more nimble and quicker. Just had one bad injury too much

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sounds about right he was moving like Lacazette when he needed a knee op first season. It makes Arteta's decisions to playing him up front in a game like this more ridiculous;

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah atleast with him it’s clear injuries has done him. When you watch videos of his early city days he was a lot more nimble and quicker. Just had one bad injury too much
Goes to show that sometimes knee injuries can really slow you down if you're not careful or diligent.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom