• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@say yes vs trillz

giphy.gif
@OnlyOne @Ibadan @Rex Banter @Gooner416

I hate to drag you into my beefs but this Özil fan boy has just made the list. Imagine choosing to ass-lick @say yes is this day and age.:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really can't wait to see him with Saliba in four at the back they suppose to be our future partnership they'll be mistakes of course but i hope our fans even tho it'll be difficult to not give up and abuse them quickly.

BobP

Memri Fan
The contribution of Dank shouldn't be overlooked here, he clarified the misleading and rather bizarre reports linking Gabrielle Union to Arsenal and implied, in a way that only he could, that Gabriel Dos Santos Magalhães was the real target.

#anotherone

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Merged the two threads, he beat you out by seconds.
What kind of loser makes such a low effort OP anyway, guy has tried to create this thread three times with no punishment from the mods. Serious concerns about the leadership here but we move.

Was probably the highlight of his summer the parachute trousered nerd. Disappointed in this forum but I still got peng tings on my line. There's more to life I suppose.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Hahahaha you really had to go to Özil who you love as much as me? Come on boy. And the only one allowed to have a list on here is TGG. You’re becoming to big for your boots son.
Too late for the verbal ting bro. I'm onto you now.

Remember the choice you made 2 months down the line when it's you and say yes vs the rest of the forum.

Ind0Gunnerz

At last the deal is done! Now sokratis can move to Napoli!

I just hope all these delayed announcement wont put to much pressure on him.

AD1998

With all due respect, that tweet is wrong. The Athletic clearly detailed the comprehensive scouting and interest of Arsenal in Gabriel, which first emerged when he was sent out on loan two years ago.

It’s possible that this transfer does not work out. He’s not as quick as people think and needs a bit more development as he can be inconsistent at times. But the idea that Arsenal woke up and decided to buy him because other sides were interested is objectively false. He was a favorite of the analysis department bc of his strong aerial ability, height and physicality, and skill on the ball.

For the good of the club I hope the analysis turns out to be correct! Excited to see him in action. And I’m prepared to be a bit patient as he gets acclimated to the new club.

I think Mari and Luis can help him settle and develop too.

buji banton

Waited for this announcement for so long that he doesn't even feel like a new signing. Anyway, glad that's over with. Welcome Gabriel.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What kind of loser makes such a low effort OP anyway, guy has tried to create this thread three times with no punishment from the mods. Serious concerns about the leadership here but we move.

Was probably the highlight of his summer the parachute trousered nerd. Disappointed in this forum but I still got peng tings on my line. There's more to life I suppose.
Don't worry, tracked his IP address.

Bring a baseball bat and we'll go to his place tonight.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I'll make sure you get the Partey thread. Anyone else trying to steal that is literally racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom