• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As long as he's in team of the year, that's all that matters.

Willl be a disgrace if he isn't.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brazil Twitter seems to hate him (all the Arsenal players as well) so hope he gets some rest this summer.

**** Brazil anyway, far cry from the team in the 00s.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Brazil Twitter seems to hate him (all the Arsenal players as well) so hope he gets some rest this summer.

**** Brazil anyway, far cry from the team in the 00s.
Well I hate them as well. Most deluded football nation ever

Tell.

Surely the most underrated CB in the league? Closely followed by Akanji.

Just like Saliba he had a WC season, capped with some clutch goals along the way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

so Gabriel was really considered by Saudi clubs last season but the list of replacement are kinda depressing and lazy. glad he stayed because neither Laporte or Guehi close to Gabriel quality

we need to be ready in case Gabriel have ideas and we better have good replacement ready. also if Gabriel really want to go we need to take good advantage of saudi club wealth and get like 80M. i would prefer he stays 2 more years at least he one of best CB in europe

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

so Gabriel was really considered by Saudi clubs last season but the list of replacement are kinda depressing and lazy. glad he stayed because neither Laporte or Guehi close to Gabriel quality

we need to be ready in case Gabriel have ideas and we better have good replacement ready. also if Gabriel really want to go we need to take good advantage of saudi club wealth and get like 80M. i would prefer he stays 2 more years at least he one of best CB in europe

We don’t have the scouting department we once had. Those names don’t surprise me because they are within the league players everyone knows. I think that’s where we buying from most of the time under Arteta

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel was a £60m player last summer and is a £80m player now.

I doubt Saudi clubs offer that for a CB. They haven’t actually been paying massive transfer fees, it’s been more so wages. Their sweet spot seems to be £15-35m players.

Gabriel needs to stay. Can’t afford to do a rebuild at CB again. Our spine (Gabriel Saliba White Timber Rice Ødegaard Saka) is set for the next 5 years. We should be looking at this period of time and aiming for an X amount of trophies (eg 2x PL, 1x CL, and a couple cups).

We need to focus on strengthening the weaker areas (LB, CM, LW/CF) this summer rather than replacing Gabriel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don’t have the scouting department we once had. Those names don’t surprise me because they are within the league players everyone knows. I think that’s where we buying from most of the time under Arteta
yes we have this stat data or whatever it called they need to stop being lazy and see within europe there many good players out there and cheaper because PL clubs ask so much for their best players.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

yes we have this stat data or whatever it called they need to stop being lazy and see within europe there many good players out there and cheaper because PL clubs ask so much for their best players.
What’s so funny is how we run things now we wouldn’t sign a Saliba until he moved to big club and then try to break the bank for him

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom