• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

bastun

Player:Saka
Nelli's sub appearances are worse than Eddie's. He offers nothing but headless runs and a poor work rate, despite looking busy. He's still my boy but he might be next season’s “Ramsdale” if he isn't careful.
Thats one of the best Arteta qualities. He is ruthless. If he thinks he can upgrade on a position, he does not care who plays there or what the player did for him previously.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Trossard is putting a dent in the theory that Martinelli is off because the left side is poor.
How? Trossard goes invisible for long stretches but he converts the scraps that fall his way. Martinelli has never been that type of finisher.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Thats one of the best Arteta qualities. He is ruthless.
Is he? I mean, even last January I realized Martinelli is no good and that was the season when he was scoring goals, so you can bet Arteta knew the same for a while and just needs time and money to improve that position.

I wonder where the forum experts who gave me lectures on Martinelli last January are now? maybe they are here but just pretending Martinelli is in bad form and will get better soon :lol:

bakaboo

That 1vs.1 against the goalkeeper was his specialty and now he's getting it wrong in different ways every week. His confidence is low but that's not an excuse if you get it wrong week after week.

I hope he regains form soon because as much as I like Trossard he drifts out of games to much.
Yap. Normally he got high success rate converting that kind of chance.

I do think there is something wrong with him physically. I mean he is still fast, but not blistering fast as before

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I do think there is something wrong with him physically. I mean he is still fast, but not blistering fast as before

Surprising so few have picked up on this

You don’t lose pace because you’re “out of form”

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A rich man’s Walcott is still a Walcott. Watch him storm back next season with a bunch of goals and be hailed as the next best thing again.

His game hasn’t changed, neither has his pace lol it’s the same Martinelli as we were watching last season without the G/A to mask over his performances.

People have only clocked on now because he’s been wasteful.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Surprising so few have picked up on this

You don’t lose pace because you’re “out of form”
What's really weird though is that he had that knee injury but looked lightning when he came on to win the game against City. He was giving Walker hell. He looked a bit slower after that though and a foot laceration cannot rob you of pace to this extent. It's really weird.

Batman

A rich man’s Walcott is still a Walcott. Watch him storm back next season with a bunch of goals and be hailed as the next best thing again.
Walcott had some finishes in his locker that Nelli has never approached.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What's really weird though is that he had that knee injury but looked lightning when he came on to win the game against City. He was giving Walker hell. He looked a bit slower after that though and a foot laceration cannot rob you of pace to this extent. It's really weird.
Let’s hope he does not need the dreaded Liz Frank surgery this offseason. Something is up with him. He looks labored and they never really told us the full extent of his foot injury.

Batman

Let’s hope he does not need the dreaded Liz Frank surgery this offseason. Something is up with him. He looks labored and they never really told us the full extent of his foot injury.
Yeah the first time I ever heard of a lisfranc injury was years ago when the Yankees pitcher Chien Ming Wang hurt himself. Definitely not a straightforward recovery so hopefully it's just a laceration and nothing else.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

His game hasn’t changed, neither has his pace lol it’s the same Martinelli as we were watching last season without the G/A to mask over his performances.

People have only clocked on now because he’s been wasteful.

Yeah this is it for me too. He proved himself clutch in the run in but there was definitely times last year he had pretty poor spells, as usual the blame was put on other players.

I remember when it looked like we were getting Mudryk there was serious discussions that he was probably coming to displace Martinelli.

fute

Yap. Normally he got high success rate converting that kind of chance.

It's mental. He is fine physically. He is not hard to defend if you negate his speed. His game is predictable, so if you know what he is going to do, he can't hurt you as much with his speed when defending him.

His game has to evolve and it isn't there. It has affected him mentally. Now, things he used to be able to do are a chore and not easy for him due to his struggles.

It's unfortunate because he is not a loafer. The effort and team commitment is there from him.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How? Trossard goes invisible for long stretches but he converts the scraps that fall his way. Martinelli has never been that type of finisher.

But he still pops up with crucial goals, or at least can look threatening. Martinelli doesn’t even do that the latter atm.

It’s gotten to the point where I feel a similar reaction to when Eddie is coming on.

Pray he can pick of some form either at COPA or the Olympics.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But he still pops up with crucial goals, or at least can look threatening. Martinelli doesn’t even do that the latter atm.

It’s gotten to the point where I feel a similar reaction to when Eddie is coming on.

Pray he can pick of some form either at COPA or the Olympics.
Yeah right now he really is nketiah level attacking wise. The only good thing is he can track back. But he look so out of it on the ball. Honestly even when he was clean through I knew he was gonna fvck up

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom