• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

It was his ankle. Doesn't look too bad from this video. Can clearly see it twist but he was walking fine on it afterwards.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
No one can possibly know looking from the outside. Not even doctors. They can guess but they can’t know. Have to wait and see what the scan says.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
On Martinelli

I am gutted. I was in my office before the game and one of the coaches came in and said that Gabi hurt himself, that he twisted his ankle. I went to the medical room and he was in tears. It didn't look good. He was in a lot of pain and we're gonna have to see how he is. He was in pain so I imagine we're not gonna have good news with him.

On when we'll hear news about the injury
I hope so (by Monday). We really want to know what's going on. He's a character that says he wants to play the next game, that he doesn't care that he can handle pain, but I don't know. Hopefully there is nothing too serious but to start with it didn't look too good.

al-Ustaadh

Reposting that above because people need to chill. He's going to be fine. It isn't bad at all. Jesus Christ.

al-Ustaadh

He was totally walking fine after twisting it. He was taken out for Nelson for precaution. He's going to be fine. Might miss 1-2 games at the most from what I can tell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli make it worse because he very emotional guy he was crying when he had his leg kick hard by steffan the Man city keeper and was worse injury. I think he'll be ok nothing seem serious

al-Ustaadh

Martinelli make it worse because he very emotional guy he was crying when he had his leg kick hard by steffan the Man city keeper and was worse injury. I think he'll be ok nothing seem serious
He seems to be a bit sensitive with injury after what happened with his knee. Just a passionate player.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
To be fair, he does seem a bit of an emotional sort. Maybe he's just a bit sensitive about injuries after his knee.

Without the reaction you wouldn't think it looks much more than a turned ankle, having seen it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom