• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

GAME: Keep one of three players

You have to keep one. Who?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tomb Bombadil

Rarely make threads but this has been on my mind of late and I figure we can make a game of it including the whole squad.

The 3 Hale Enders - Eddie Nketiah, Emile Smith-Rowe and Reiss Nelson - are all on the periphery and likely to leave. We could sell all of them of course but if you absolutely had to keep one of them, who would you choose?
For all of the 3 it's depending on the price. Of course I would want to keep ESR the most but if we get the right price we should sell all of them.

So if we get £40m for ESR or £10m for Nelson. I would rather keep Nelson. And not just the price but also what we are bringing in. I really would go for a top CF, so then of course we don't need Eddie anymore. If we somehow don't buy a new CF, we have to keep Eddie.

TornadoTed

Established Member
None of them really have a future here other than 5 starts and 20 odd subs appearances to it's pretty impossible to answer. I voted to keep Nelson just because I think we would get more transfer revenue from the other two.

Bloodbather

Established Member

ESR is the only one who is potentially good enough to make it here. Nketiah is nowhere near, and I've given up on Nelson this season.

I'd be open to sell all three though.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I feel very pragmatic on this one. Would sell Eddie and whoever fetches the most money. All things equal probably keep Nelson on account of availability and current form over ESR

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom