• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Anthony Gordon’s time to shine.

Great day for @Mitch

0_Anthony-Gordon-Twitter-picture.jpg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Maybe Southgate is finally learning a lesson. Rashford and Sterling don't deserve to be in the squad.

Bet he still finds a way to worm a Dier or Henderson in though.

Gordon and Solanke should be in.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maybe Southgate is finally learning a lesson. Rashford and Sterling don't deserve to be in the squad.

Dier looked pretty decent for Bayern, a team that got to the CL semi’s. Given Englands lack of quality CBs his inclusion is fair.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm more surprised that Solanke isn't included than Rashford being out. Rashford has been poor for most of the season, not something you can say about Solanke.

Still, it is a good squad. Sir Gareth of Waistcoat will have to deliver this summer. That squad should challenge for top honours.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Henderson has been left out.

With Southgate we all know even if he does pick a good team, he’ll always find some way to screw things by being too cautious when it matters. For me, I’ll be watching closely at how he utilises Foden. Let’s see if he can manage to replicate this great form he’s had at City and can do it against some serious opposition rather than PL farmers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good decisions from Southgate but Maguire should be left out or at least he shouldn't start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maguire has been alright for United this season and doesn’t really let England down. The other options aren’t great either.

Stones, Maguire, Braithwaite are the three CBs nailed on to go imo.
He not modern CB with England high line gonna be trouble

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trent is listed as a midfielder on the official squad sheet. Interesting.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom