• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Generic Scottish football thread

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Scottish football on the up. First time in a long time there out of four Scottish teams have won in European qualifiers and Aberdeen only lost to Burnley in extra time. That's a team that cost over 50m vs a team that cost less than 500k.

New season had started and Celtic have continued as they left off with my favourite Aussie kicking the season off with the first goal of the campaign

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

No invincible season for @bingobob's Bhoys this year
Unfortunately not. It'll be the most competitive league in a long time. A lot of good managers in the league (Clarke, Lennon, Stubbs, McIness) and the fact no Scottish team has lost a European game so far in 90 minutes. Aberdeen pusher Burnley to extra time which isn't bad given Burnley finished 7th and have a budget 100 times the size of Aberdeen.

Celtic were poor today tho. Resting players for the Aek game and Rodgers making a statement to the board about the need for reinforcements is never a good idea idea away to Hearts.

Reactions: A_G

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
There were already rumblings about Rodgers being unhappy at Celtic and it looks like they're exiting the Champions League tonight. Doubt he goes right away but this could well be his last season there.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

There were already rumblings about Rodgers being unhappy at Celtic and it looks like they're exiting the Champions League tonight. Doubt he goes right away but this could well be his last season there.
Can't see him leaving at the minute. There are certainly issues notably that with back to back CL qualifications he has made the club a lot of money and that isn't being put back into players.

Malky

Established Member
The Old Firm will be a must watch this season! Spoke to a couple of Celtic fans who are, for the first time in years, really worried about Rangers this season and it'll only benefit the whole of Scottish football. Then you factor in the likes of Killie, Aberdeen, Hearts, etc, who could cause ' The Big Two ' real problems this season and things start to look promising for the future of the Scottish game.

On a side note, how did Celtic make it through another transfer window managing to keep Kieran Tierney? I still want the lad as our eventual replacement for Monreal.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Watching the Derby on rangerstv and it's funny how biased their commentators are (although not surprising).

The rangers goalkeeper just back heeled a Celtic player and the guy reckons there was nothing in it.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Watching the Derby on rangerstv and it's funny how biased their commentators are (although not surprising).

The rangers goalkeeper just back heeled a Celtic player and the guy reckons there was nothing in it.
Red card and should have been off. Easiest one nil victory I've seen in a long time. Action stat in the first half was 70 30 0 :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Red card and should have been off. Easiest one nil victory I've seen in a long time. Action stat in the first half was 70 30 0 :lol:

It was all Celtic what I saw of it but obviously switched off for our game with them leading 1-0.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

It was all Celtic what I saw of it but obviously switched off for our game with them leading 1-0.
I kept it on and recorded our game so caught it all. But yeah when you switched over the dominance continued. Steven Gerrard showing that a good player doesn't make a good manager.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

This is our city and these are our colours!

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

This is our city and these are our colours!
As much as I dislike those at the end id rather see this than that Moura nonsense after the United game. This is passion this is football.

Mods. Edit this bingobob Celtic thread :lol:

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Bingobob quoting himself, must be absolutely leathered.
Just seeing this now... I had a fair day of it. Celtic Rangers, Arsenal Cardiff and then the All Ireland final. Anyone unsure what the All Ireland is just pop gaa into YouTube and watch an absolute magic sport.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hey! Remember those Gooners who wanted Rodgers to manage us?

Quite a managerial feat to have Celtic 5th in the division.

Malky

Established Member
Can't understand the timing of this. Rodgers and the board had a massive falling out?
Lennon would be a ridiculous decision.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom