• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Sancho made a great decision to leave City for Dortmund. Hopefully he gets fast tracked for England's national team, world class talent.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This opening ceremony thing for the first Bundesliga game is pretty weird. Anyway, I wonder how Hoffenheim will do this season. I'm still totally baffled as to why Nagelsmann would announce his departure a year early. It's weird enough when a player does it, but a coach? I don't get it at all.

Also, why is he going to Leipzig? Unless they have a vastly more ambitious project than I realised, it's not *that* big of a step up surely. Wouldn't he be better staying at Hoffenheim and then moving onto a much bigger club later on?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Big things expected of Coman this year. He must be the most experienced young prospect in world football. He can't stay that way forever, he's gotta start proving that he can help replace the Ribery/Robben axis.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big things expected of Coman this year. He must be the most experienced young prospect in world football. He can't stay that way forever, he's gotta start proving that he can help replace the Ribery/Robben axis.
Agree. He can really skin most defenders, just has to improve his final ball and equally importantly, stay healthy. I feel like his injuries have contributed to his not playing enough to get the experience needed to achieve the level of consistency and effectiveness his talent warrants.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Jesus there really are some weird dress senses in the Bundesliga. Kovac is dressed as if he's just dropped his daughter off for her ballet lessons before he has lunch with the hedge fund partners, and Nagelsmann's wearing a feckin' paperclip across the top button of his shirt. The utter state of it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Bayern not overly impressive so far. They'll probably get better into the season, but they look quite prosaic and wooden.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Jesus there really are some weird dress senses in the Bundesliga. Kovac is dressed as if he's just dropped his daughter off for her ballet lessons before he has lunch with the hedge fund partners, and Nagelsmann's wearing a feckin' paperclip across the top button of his shirt. The utter state of it.

Nagelsmann's eyebrows are the best thing. Fresh plucked.

Exactly after the post i had this on my twitter timeline:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He's gone to his barber and asked for a Warnock..

maxresdefault.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom