• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo Higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted đź”»

lol yup, if it passes the 80 page mark it's usually not a good look.

I must remember to gif up the Suarez thread.

WengerFaithful

thedon5 said:
I think everyone would say yes, we want good players and it's not our concern if it's a few million here or there. In the end that extra money would have just ended up lining Stan's pockets, it wouldn't have been reinvested into the team.

161 pages. Bloody hell. MD's list of other threads which have made it this far really made me doubt this one happening.

Not sure it would be a easy run thing the poll - alot on here think we did right not to take that **** from RM when we nearly had the deal done - it turned out they where right to hold out in the end but still pride is pride.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I think someone can start a Thread in AT, once the window has closed (or better later) and we can discuss how big a fail missing out on Higuain has been. As of yet, it would be too early for a thread and this one here has run its course.

I'll wait for official confirmation though, before closing it once and for all.

thedon5

WengerFaithful said:
thedon5 said:
I think everyone would say yes, we want good players and it's not our concern if it's a few million here or there. In the end that extra money would have just ended up lining Stan's pockets, it wouldn't have been reinvested into the team.

161 pages. Bloody hell. MD's list of other threads which have made it this far really made me doubt this one happening.

Not sure it would be a easy run thing the poll - alot on here think we did right not to take that **** from RM when we nearly had the deal done - it turned out they where right to hold out in the end but still pride is pride.

Oh OK I thought you meant not taking into account the fact that Madrid raised the asking price when the deal was agreed.

US_Gooner

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
I think someone can start a Thread in AT, once the window has closed (or better later) and we can discuss how big a fail missing out on Higuain has been.
Maybe after the Emirates Cup Arsenal v. Napoli on Aug 3, 9 days from today?

Floating

Established Member
burnsjed said:
Hopefully, Bendtner and Chamakh will be in there with him!

rsz_1mwo2zu.jpg

dave_rwr

Established Member
My preferred end to this striker fiasco:

1. We've really been in for Higuain all along and everything about it falling apart was just a ploy.
2. Napoli was in on it.
3. The Suarez chase was really just to unsettle the player, we never had any intentions of buying him.
4. We get Higuain, Liverpool is stuck with an expensive player that wants out but no one will take.

Genius.

burnsjed

Established Member
Well if you want a conspiracy theory how about.
After discovering that Suarez did not have a buy out clause of GBP40,000,001, we have decided that we are unwilling to go the distance to pull this off, possibly north of GBP50 mln, and have been in contact with Higuain's people to reignite our interest?

dave_rwr

Established Member
burnsjed said:
Well if you want a conspiracy theory how about.
After discovering that Suarez did not have a buy out clause of GBP40,000,001, we have decided that we are unwilling to go the distance to pull this off, possibly north of GBP50 mln, and have been in contact with Higuain's people to reignite our interest?

Yea, if it wasn't clear in my post, I don't think that's actually what is happening. :lol:

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
GDeep said:
Fingers crossed Higuain to Napoli goes through.

Yep. It has confirmed by Napoli.

<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/sscnapoli/status/361123492571258881/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/sscnapoli/st ... 81/photo/1</a>

Time to lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom