• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner1988TK

[QUOTE="Mark Tobias, post: 4973045,
He's a pro footballer, getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year[/QUOTE]

I think you mean Millions!!!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was alright. Lowkey reintroduction.

I want to think that maybe he could be better with another (better) manager, but has too much been done to damage his stock?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Was really good at passing the ball back all the time, no mistakes being made there.
I'm just curious who should bring the ball forward in our team, but by the way team plays, maybe the plan is to pass the ball between defenders and lose it as soon as they are being pressed.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Can't say I really like this sort of thing but it's pretty normal nowadays such as when you see opposing players hugging in the tunnel before games etc

NZgunner

VBpxvG.gif
That is the funniest post I've seen anywhere all year!!!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Can't say I really like this sort of thing but it's pretty normal nowadays such as when you see opposing players hugging in the tunnel before games etc

not after a loss like that. Given everything that's been going on with him lately too. Xhaka showing he is a complete mug.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Such a non-issue, but fans tend to balloon over trivial things like this for no reason.

There was a tweet which mentioned those two Eintracht players were his former teammates at Moenchengladbach.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Nothing worth getting mad over.

Well match going fans that pay good sums of money are rightly pissed off with the way things are going and to see one of your players laughing and joking after a defeat - I'd suggest some of you are detached from the emotional attachment of being a fan if you don't see why that might be a problem to some.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Well match going fans that pay good sums of money are rightly pissed off with the way things are going and to see one of your players laughing and joking after a defeat - I'd suggest some of you are detached from the emotional attachment of being a fan if you don't see why that might be a problem to some.

Tell em to stop paying tickets then, you can't dictate how a players speaks to other people. Match going fans need to stop being babies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tell em to stop paying tickets then, you can't dictate how a players speaks to other people. Match going fans need to stop being babies.
As blunt as this comes across I have come to realise it is true. If you don't like the movie, don't go watch it.. Simples. You don't buy products that don't give you the desired utility and Arsenal should be the same.
Unfortunately this club doesn't belong to us..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
As blunt as this comes across I have come to realise it is true. If you don't like the movie, don't go watch it.. Simples. You don't buy products that don't give you the desired utility and Arsenal should be the same.
Unfortunately this club doesn't belong to us..

Football is far from as simple as that....

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Imagine getting so pissed about that, I'm in tears :rofl:

Remember how wound up the fan base got about this?

NINTCHDBPICT000005393956-e1574860330953.jpg

There's a certain way of conducting yourself while representing the club, or at least there should be/used to be

The last decade or so opposing players are way too friendly, especially before games. Although you can see that edge creeping in between the city and lpool players just lately. We used to have it with united. Loved those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom