• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good on that Gooner who had some kind words for him. I’d probably have given him the side eye from 40 meters away, then shared a picture claiming ‘I JUST MET GRANIT!!!!!11’. Glad he’s calm now.
:lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Mikel saved Arsenal a lot of money here, so it makes the Guendouzi value drop easier.

Xhaka seems like hell of a guy in mentality, and has dropped those silly mistakes totally it seems. With Mikel he has been very good.

Arsenal man through & through, I rather have him than Georginho any day of the week. Can't still believe people wanted him here.

Manberg

Predator
@Manberg

I’m still antiXhaka ultimately, but I enjoy watching you school people in this thread. You’re a one man Spartan army as Xhaka’s champion. I’ll bet your parents tried to drown you as a baby and you laughed in their faces and demanded a tit.

:lol: I don’t recall that experience but thanks for the compliment.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If we're giving out compliments I do have to say that for all the bantering anyone anti- or pro-Xhaka in this thread is still infinitely better than the worst exponents of our fanbase. Like for example the lovely people in this twitter thread that had a different view on that interview

In that way I want to apologize to anyone I may have accused of being part of the people that attacked his wife and newborn child. There's a much darker rabbithole there.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
'The Swiss Tractor'... Love it tbh.

In that way I want to apologize to anyone I may have accused of being part of the people that attacked his wife and newborn child. There's a much darker rabbithole there.

Why would you accuse anyone on here of doing such a thing? :lol: I know you meant well by that post, but it doesn't come across that way.

Özil detractors get accused of the same ****. If anyone's warped enough to say the most terrible things on here or twitter, I tell you now, fanatical followers are just as capable as any twitter scumbag.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Mod Edit: just use the ignore feature at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
wrong thread old man ...stick to the topic and stop the rants against people who like players. Its not the law that everyone has to be a mad dog hater. its the rabid haters that spread vileness ...as the bum squad very well shows and a scroll through here or twitter easily proves.

some of us have to stick to the topic, but the numb bum squad blather away regardless

or the greatness of Emi. Arteta has his reasons, but not being on bench shows its something else. take your strawman argument and shove it in the bum squad.

yes. accepting top 4 is a trophy and shutting up about Emery and Gandoozi, praising Xhaka, Elneney and Bellerin, and falling in line behind Arteta. The bum squad will soon be writing praises of veganism.

Bum squad in pulling numbers out of bum shocker

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
s-l1000.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It is good that Xhaka is playing better, as he hardly could have been playing worse than he did under Emery. Still not much of a player to be completely honest and not sure why we are to feel sorry for him or think he is some sort of great redemption story. But there you have it, seems like many in our fan base feel they owe him something. Very strange indeed.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel it's gone a bit unnoticed but when did Xhaka's neck get so f*cking big?? Dude has like 20% more neck than all the dweebs who give him abuse, he probably needs it to withstand all the G-force of the U-turn fans have had to take.

Ei4KsXLXkAU3qDP

Manberg

Predator
It is good that Xhaka is playing better, as he hardly could have been playing worse than he did under Emery. Still not much of a player to be completely honest and not sure why we are to feel sorry for him or think he is some sort of great redemption story. But there you have it, seems like many in our fan base feel they owe him something. Very strange indeed.

Wrong. Xhaka’s always been playing well. You have to blame Emery for making him and pretty much the whole team look bad last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom