• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't be arsed being polite and reasonable any more

He's rubbish just like I always said Ramsey was at CM

Manberg

Predator
Can't be arsed being polite and reasonable any more

He's rubbish just like I always said Ramsey was at CM

Did you just say Ramsey’s rubbish? :lol: can’t take anything you say seriously after that. Our best midfielder after Cazorla and a world class talent.
Xhaka is a great player too.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Did you just say Ramsey’s rubbish? :lol: can’t take anything you say seriously after that. Our best midfielder after Cazorla and a world class talent.
Xhaka is a great player too.

I beg your f*cking pardon? Our best midfielder since when?

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Ramsey is a club legend. Pardon my French but you don’t know what you’re talking about if you think otherwise.

Ramsey was a rubbish CM. He was a pretty good second striker/ hybrid wide midfielder type player.

First touch nowhere good enough to be a good CM, just like Xhaka. Mediocre passer too

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It is very sad to hear that glad he escaped. but how is what I said insensitive?

Well making a CIA joke about the guy who was in political prison... Ehh, imo its on the insensitive side.

Only if the person in question knew about it, of course.
So, no what you said isn't insensitive.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Might as well stick Özil in th middle instead of xhaka and have an athletic player do the running for him. Xhaka isn't a good enough on the ball to deserve a man to do all the running for him and cover his rubbishness. Tbh el neny had a much better game than xhaka against Fulham.

Only thing xhaka had to offer the team which is special is that he's good with young players and has excellent posture.
Elneny is the better player, been saying it for years. At the very least as good a passer, but better technically and more athletic.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Elneny is the better player, been saying it for years. At the very least as good a passer, but better technically and more athletic.

El-Neny - Ceballos is probably our best midfield until/if we get reenforcements

Have concerns about Ceballos too though

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

You've been saying that about every other CM, yet you've been wrong every single time... I'm sure you'll eventually get it right though..:lol:

As for Elneny being as good a passer, lmao, you seriously cannot be this thick.

Even today he played several good passes over the top that weren't taken advantage of. Also played a good passes for the first goal with his right foot too.

There's absolutely no way Elneny plays those passes regularly. He's tidy though but had he played today, we would've been even worse off.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You've been saying that about every other CM, yet you've been wrong every single time... I'm sure you'll eventually get it right though..:lol:

As for Elneny being as good a passer, lmao, you seriously cannot be this thick.

Even today he played several good passes over the top that weren't taken advantage of. Also played a good passes for the first goal with his right foot too.

There's absolutely no way Elneny plays those passes regularly. He's tidy though but had he played today, we would've been even worse off.
Nobody's proven me wrong. How have you arrived at that?

Elneny is at least as good a passer from what I've seen, and both are average as ****.

You're acting like I have a personal vendetta against the player or something. I'm not inclined to swing either way. It's not me who's the likelier to have any sort of bias... He's just a poor footballer to me. To you, he represents something else.

Furious

Nobody's proven me wrong. How have you arrived at that?

Elneny is at least as good a passer from what I've seen, and both are average as ****.

You're acting like I have a personal vendetta against the player or something. I'm not inclined to swing either way. It's not me who's the likelier to have any sort of bias... He's just a poor footballer to me. To you, he represents something else.

Latest example Torreira, another player you thought was better... If that's not being proven wrong then anything can be twisted ffs...

If Elneny was at least as good a passer he'd be the one starting and playing week in and week out for us over these past 4-5 years given that he's a better player according to you due to his athleticism and technicality.

Yeah sure, your hatred towards him has been evident since day 1, and you're not likely to have any sort of bias?... really evident in other threads too, where your impartiality shines through.. :rofl: Boring as usual you are.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Ramsey is a club legend. Pardon my French but you don’t know what you’re talking about if you think otherwise.
You can’t call Ramsey a club legend and then say someone doesn’t know what they are talking about :facepalm:

Adams, Bergkamp, Lauren, Pires, etc etc - those are club legends. Calling Ramsey a club legend is embarrassing- he was a good player at best and that’s me being kind.

Manberg

Predator
You can’t call Ramsey a club legend and then say someone doesn’t know what they are talking about :facepalm:

Adams, Bergkamp, Lauren, Pires, etc etc - those are club legends. Calling Ramsey a club legend is embarrassing- he was a good player at best and that’s me being kind.

Ramsey won us 3 fa cups and kept getting us top 4 with his end product. Club legend for that alone.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Ramsey won us 3 fa cups and kept getting us top 4 with his end product. Club legend for that alone.
He was a good player who had a lot of injury problems and spent a lot of his time here developing - surely you’re on a wind up?

He was good, but legend - he doesn’t qualify.

Manberg

Predator
He was a good player who had a lot of injury problems and spent a lot of his time here developing - surely you’re on a wind up?

He was good, but legend - he doesn’t qualify.

I’m not on the wind-up. There’s several players of the emirates era that I consider to be legends. They are:
Rosicky, Flamini, Sagna, Ramsey, Cazorla, Mertesacker and Arteta.
That’s all. There’s a player who I accept that others may call a legend but I won’t because he broke my heart.

Players like Xhaka, Auba and Tierney have the potential to be legends if they stay with us and keep performing well but aren’t there just yet.

Furious

I’m not on the wind-up. There’s several players of the emirates era that I consider to be legends. They are:
That’s all. Players like Xhaka, Auba and Tierney have the potential to be legends if they stay with us and keep performing well but aren’t there just yet.

I mean I could question all of these... but how the hell is Flamini a legend?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

That’s all. Players like Xhaka, Auba and Tierney have the potential to be legends if they stay with us and keep performing well but aren’t there just yet.
To me they are not legends, just good players who were here, my legend list looks a lot different.

It’s fair enough if you think they are but you can’t say someone doesn’t know what they are talking about and produce that list, that’s why I accused you of being on the wind up.

If you’re not trying to be funny, then you should consider maybe investing in some Arsenal memorabilia/dvds or do some research or something.

Manberg

Predator
What’s so funny about the Flamini suggestion? He was a terrific player for us who did the dogged dirty business and went underrated. Without him that #4 we had would’ve been exposed.
Would not have looked out of place in the invincibles at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom